Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Jenniferhackler

Thinking about starting a YouTube Channel...

I've had this idea for awhile. It would basically just be tank blogs and tutorials, but my channel would be most comprised of mom/family and toddler vlogs. Would anybody subscribe to watch my goldfish videos if I did them?!

There is a large network of us on YouTube. I am sure that if you posted some videos here you'd get subscribers. I know I did. ;)

Edited by ChelseaM

The thing is that I believe we can't post a link to our channels directly, only videos.

Read why here.

But please feel free to share your videos with us in the goldfish video section. It will be easier to find you on YouTube that way. :)

Edited by ChelseaM

I was wondering if you guys would post some links of your videos I'd like to watch them :)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Me too!!!!!

there is a list somewhere of everyone's youtube channel names on the forum I believe, you might be able to dredge it up if you search around

If you guys would like a one time list of Youtubers videos go ahead and start one.

I would follow all of use if you want to make one or share yours!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

The thing is that I believe we can't post a link to our channels directly, only videos.

Read why here.

But please feel free to share your videos with us in the goldfish video section. It will be easier to find you on YouTube that way. :)

Post #13 in the thread you linked to says links to YouTube channels are alright. (Said by Koko) :)

Read why here.

Post #13 in the thread you linked to says links to YouTube channels are alright. (Said by Koko) :)

As far as I am aware things have changed since then. Koko can correct me if I am wrong.