Sign in to follow this  
Kittycat

Apparently my dog likes fish food too . . .

19 posts in this topic

I've had my aunt's dog run off with a bag of fish food several times before, but a little incident this morning with my dog has that beat.

I went out of my room only to find my dog sniffing around a container of fish food that was on the floor. I had just gotten it the other week, and it was nearly full when I gave some to my fish yesterday, but today the lid was off and nearly all of it's contents were gone. Apparently, my dog like freeze dried medley just as much as my fish do. :blink:

:o

Definitely try to keep your fish food in a place your dog can't reach! Some brands are pretty expensive!

Yes, my dear Riley is quite fond of fish food also. She's had Saki Hikari and goldfishconnection shrimp pellets. I"m sure she'd eat any of it though. :rofl

My dogs and cats all love it. The cat has eaten probably 30 bucks worth of fish food so far on his own.

I couldn't find the lid before, but I just found it a few minutes ago. It's covered in teeth marks, and one side is bent up. He must have had to work at it for a while to get it open. I really hope that it doesn't disagree with his tummy. If it does anything like what the turkey he got on Thanksgiving did to him, I'm gonna cry :(:o

My three cats devoured a new bag of hikari purple once lol

My dog sits and waits every time I feed my fish or hermit crab and so I give her some every time I feed them LOL

My dog sits and waits every time I feed my fish or hermit crab and so I give her some every time I feed them LOL

:rofl my dog is so jealous of the goldfish that he gets food every time i feed. He loves pellets and gel food alike! :rofl3

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Well, I didn't know that other people would give their furry pets fish food as a treat! I'll admit that I was slightly concerned because it was a 'freeze dried medley' with bloodworms and other things in it, so I wasn't so sure if it would be ok for him.

My cats never beg for any of the fish food. For them (or at least one of them) the tank water is the best treat of all. I sincerely hope that my dog does not get into the habit of begging or searching the room for it. This was honestly the first time that I can remember that he has shown interest in it. I guess I'll have to ne more careful about where I put my fish food from now on. :P

My dog had gone through 2 jars of betta buffet pellets.., my son keeps forgetting to put the lid back in and put it on the too shelf (he's 6) so every morning now I have to make sure he has lol, omg and the poor dog has the runs for at least a day really horrible. It's the smell if the shrimp drives them bonkers I guess.

I caught my daughter's cat ripping apart a algae wafer bag once. Now I make sure it's in a safe place.

My dog would love to get his paws on the fish food. He smells the air when I open the container, and looks at me like "daddy, can I have some?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -Josue

My dog got into my fry food and ate it all ... twice!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Once, my car are an entire bag of barely used pro-gold. I was so mad.

Ummm, I meant cat. Lol

You guys make my boy look like a saint. Oh wait...he ate a plate of brownies...that is worse.

Mine does to, she begs for fish food lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i had a weimeraner,she ate an entire jar of fish food. an hour later my boyfriend asked why my dog looked like she was smiling.then all of a sudden,sploosh,she barfed all over the kitchen floor.and there was alot of it.so disgusting.

Lost a bottle of food to my roommate's bi-poodle...

eby7evyh.jpg

Yep.