Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Jeana727

What Goldfish type Christmas stuff did YOU get? :)

I got myself a 40 gallon breeder + stand, just today actually with some Christmas money (thanks nana). I like the dimensions of the breeder much better than the 40 long, and the tank itself was only $40 since it's the dollar per gallon sale today at Petco. :D

Edited by MagicCat

My mom let me order a DSLR camera so I can get better pictures of my fish\pets. I'm sooo exited! POTM here I come! :lol2

oh, and I also got a new fish. :whistle

I got this pin from DieselPlower (I swear up until a month ago I thought his name was DieselPOWER :rofl) :heart

Posted Image

And my first goldfish book from my stepbrother and his fiance. :hoho

Posted Image

Even Blimp wants to get reading :teehee

My mom let me order a DSLR camera so I can get better pictures of my fish\pets. I'm sooo exited! POTM here I come! :lol2

Congratulations!

Which camera did you get? :D

And we will need pics of your new fish ASAP. Don't wait for the DSLR! :rofl

Congratulations!

Nikon d3200. I bought it refurbished with the kit lens for $400, which is a steal. :o I know that was the camera you used to use, and based on the pictures I've seen of yours, the camera takes AMAZING photos, even if it is categorized as a beginner-level DSLR.

I want to make a proper introduction of Mr. Fish when I get the camera, the Kodak point-and-shoot I'm using now is making me want to rip my hair out.

But here's a little sneak-peak. ;)

001_zps3ff922fa.jpg

Your new fish is awesome looking!

Ooh, that IS an awesome deal! :Congrats:

The Nikon D3200 takes amazing pictures, and the fact that it shoots HD (1080p) videos, has 24 megapixels, and has an awesome guide mode to help you at the beginning are things that you can't get anywhere else. That camera is probably the best deal around. :D

I got a different camera because I am the type the likes to tinker with the settings quite a bit while I take pictures, so I got one that allows me to do that. The image quality from the D3200 is either the same, or even a tad better than the one I currently have actually. So, it's definitely no slouch!

I hope you saw that we have a Koko-photo contest that is about to begin. It's a fantastic time to try your camera skills. :D

I think there are now quite a lot of people with DSLRs, and Nikons in particular. I will see if admin will add a photography discussion in the off topics. :)

aaaah, another Nikon kokopop! LOLOLOLOL.

Your new fish is awesome looking!

Ooh, that IS an awesome deal! :Congrats:

The Nikon D3200 takes amazing pictures, and the fact that it shoots HD (1080p) videos, has 24 megapixels, and has an awesome guide mode to help you at the beginning are things that you can't get anywhere else. That camera is probably the best deal around. :D

I got a different camera because I am the type the likes to tinker with the settings quite a bit while I take pictures, so I got one that allows me to do that. The image quality from the D3200 is either the same, or even a tad better than the one I currently have actually. So, it's definitely no slouch!

I hope you saw that we have a Koko-photo contest that is about to begin. It's a fantastic time to try your camera skills. :D

I think there are now quite a lot of people with DSLRs, and Nikons in particular. I will see if admin will add a photography discussion in the off topics. :)

I literally saw that right after posting here. It's fate, I tell you! :rofl I am definitely considering it.

That sounds really promising! I can't wait to see how it works! I'll make sure to shoot you a PM if I'm still confused about anything. You are so technologically savvy, anyway. lol

A photography section sounds great! Right after there is a hamster section so I can spam you all with more pictures of Larry with my DSLR! :ehh

I got an amazing bracelet :)

002a.jpg

aaaah, another Nikon kokopop! LOLOLOLOL.?

I'm one too! :nana

Trying the Power of Suggestion:

Shelly pack up that bracelet & send it to me!!!!!!

aaaah, another Nikon kokopop! LOLOLOLOL.

I'm one too! :nana

I am as well!! Love my Nikon :D

Awesome gifts everyone!!! For Ukrainian Christmas my BF is going to take me to the city and bring me to my favorite fishy store :D Yayyyyyyy

?

My mom let me order a DSLR camera so I can get better pictures of my fishpets. I'm sooo exited! POTM here I come! :lol2

?

?

?

Congratulations!

?

?

?

Nikon d3200. I bought it refurbished with the kit lens for $400, which is a steal. :o I know that was the camera you used to use, and based on the pictures I've seen of yours, the camera takes AMAZING photos, even if it is categorized as a beginner-level DSLR.

?

I want to make a proper introduction of Mr. Fish when I get the camera, the Kodak point-and-shoot I'm using now is making me want to rip my hair out.

?

But here's a little sneak-peak. ;)

Posted Image

I got the same camera! Kinda for christmas but mostly for the two birthdays my family missed :P I love it and I'm excited for the photo contest! :nana

aaaah, another Nikon kokopop! LOLOLOLOL.?

We are making a huge group now :P I'm having fun learning with mine. This is a hobby I could get into as much as I'm in to fish :rofl

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I got this book. (Snap Jenzaar) - I've wanted it for ages now. So far, it's amazing.

qyty5azu.jpg

So happy with it. Thanks Mum! lol

Edited by Scarlett

I got a 40 gallon breeder that my mom and brother went in on together (they are very patient and understanding when it comes to my obsession :D) It was sort of a necessary gift though, because right before I got it my fish had a very large, very fertile spawn.

Great gifts everyone!!

I got an 88g fluvial CO2 kit, and that same book, Fancy goldfish: A complete guide to care and collecting :)

Not strictly speaking for Christmas, but look what my stepdad bought me a few days ago from France :heart

ef4753d6cdd55ecaa6168a9dbaffd210_zpscd95

So cute :heart

I want it!

Mine! :P

Might be a little late to this one but my darling boyfriend got me an eheim 2236 ecco pro canister, marineland double bright lighting and bought me lumber to build a custom hood for my 55g corner :) finally at the correct filtration too after rehoming one of my goldies to a fish keeping friend...

happy new year everyone! loving all of the goldfish stuff!!

New light for my tank! The old one burned our right before the holidays :P

A late Christmas present from my husband just came in from Japan. Goldfish art book by Riusuke Fukahori.

http://i1029.photobucket.com/albums/y357/LisaCGold/ChristmasPresent_zpsb22116f2.jpg

Awesome gift! I'm jelly! :)