Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Phillyn17

2013 Summary.....Seasons Greetings to everyone!

Hi guys….I hope you are all well.

Well, 2013 is nearly over, and it’s been another tremendously successful year in the evolution and growth of our beloved “Koko’s Goldfish” site. I’d like to just briefly reflect on, to summarise and remind you of the main events of a period that has seen some dramatic and memorable occasions and transformations, namely…..

• The creation of a brand new website template and framework, the like of which is probably (if they’re honest with themselves) the envy of the majority of rival fish websites the world over. We owe the Administrators and creators of this new framework much appreciation, and many thanks for their patience and efforts stretching over many weeks/months during this construction work.

• The arrival of our newest honorary member, Miss Justine Wellman. I hope I speak for all the membership when I wish her and her proud parents all the very best for her first Christmas on this planet of ours…..and that she has many more similar happy events in the years to come.

• Sadly, several prominent and popular members have been conspicuous with their absence in the last few weeks/months. I need not mention any by name, some are on our personal lists of “Friends” within our profiles, but I’m sure we all know who they are. I am sure I speak for us all when I express my wish that this absence is just temporary, and that they will return to grace our pages again in the not too distant future.

We are extremely lucky to have such a strong team of Administrators, Moderators and Helpers … I will spare their blushes by not mentioning them by name (Although I’m sure we all know who they are), people who are dedicated to the welfare and development of the site. This team work tirelessly to help both new and established members in their time of need. Fortunately, members of this team are evenly spread around the globe, ensuring that everyone who seeks it, get valuable and speedy assistance and advice 24/7….and in whatever part of the world which they reside. Perhaps we do not thank them enough, so I’d like to take this opportunity to thank this valuable band of people on behalf of us all for their previous and continued efforts which benefit us all.

Having said that, and whilst we greatly appreciate their efforts, the best website and Administration team in the world need good members…..and we have these in abundance on Koko’s Goldfish. It’s a pleasure to be associated with all you great people (too many to name, but you know who you are!!).

Which leads me to the main reason for this post…..

Lyn and I would like to wish you all the very merriest Christmas ….. 3d-santa.gif

…..and a very Happy and Prosperous New Year for 2014!! happy-new-year.gif

Take care of yourselves, and stay safe!!

Edited by Phillyn17

:hi Phil! You are truly such a lovely member! Hope you and Lyn also have a wonderful Christmas and wishing you all the best for a fantastic 2014!

Wow Phil! That was outstandingly worded! I second your thoughts and notions, but would never be able to enunciate them so well :goodjob Thanks to everyone!

830678y2ss0yc2cb.gif

A little early.

:hi Phil! You are truly such a lovely member! Hope you and Lyn also have a wonderful Christmas and wishing you all the best for a fantastic 2014!

Thanks Becs...but it is only the truth.

It would be nice if all the members used this thread to spread their Christmas wishes to fellow membership....I wonder how many pages we could fill by Christmas Day?

830678y2ss0yc2cb.gif

A little early.

It's only three weeks away Hidr ........ LOL!!

Don't forget anyone....give_present.gif....Have a good un!!!

Edited by Phillyn17

I truly enjoyed what you wrote. It was very nice of you to take the time to write it. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and a Very Happy New Year.

I truly enjoyed what you wrote. It was very nice of you to take the time to write it. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and a Very Happy New Year.

Thanks Heidi !! Have a good un!!

:hi Phil! Very nicely done, and I hope you have the best Christmas, and a Happy New Year.

You brought a tear to me eye :)

I agree with everything you said,,, well worded :hug

Merry Xmas to you or Happy holidays to everyone, no matter what you celebrate :)

You brought a tear to me eye :)

I agree with everything you said,,, well worded :hug

Merry Xmas to you or Happy holidays to everyone, no matter what you celebrate :)

Cheers #1.....you too!! clap.gif

Aww, awesome post, thank you!

Aww, awesome post, thank you!

You're welcome #2 ...... have a great time!! noisemaker-3.gif

:clapping: Very nice Phil!! It has been quite a year around here! We all lead such busy lives its wonderful to see all the members taking time to visit Kokos to ask questions, answer questions and take part in a hobby we all enjoy!

I know some of you have family and friends that also fancy :teehee goldfish and you are very lucky. But many of us, myself included, don't have people we see on a regular basis that understand our interest/love/obsession with GF. Fortunately, we have found Kokos-a site full of GF lovers!! :heart

Thank you to all of the members who make this such a fun place to visit on a daily basis! :heart

That was lovely, Phil. Merry Christmas to you and Lyn from us in Norway.

Merry Christmas, Lynn and Phil!

That was lovely, Phil. Merry Christmas to you and Lyn from us in Norway.

Merry Christmas, Lynn and Phil!

Thanks guys!!! thank-you.gif

Awe, that was a very nice post, Phil. :)

I joined Koko's in May of this year, and I was pleasantly surprised by all of the helpful and intelligent members here, the moderators especially. There really is no question that can't be answered. Goldfish are such simple creatures to an everyday person, yet here on the forum they've brought together so many people!

I am so happy I joined and met all you wonderful people! 2013 wouldn't be the same if I had never joined! Happy holidays to everyone and wishing Koko's Goldfish World a prosperous 2014!

Phil....... you just rock! :D very well written :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Phil....... you just rock! :D very well written :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Mel .... have a good un!! medallion.gif

VERY NICE POST!!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all Kokonuts!! :thumbup2:

What a wonderful summary! Merry Christmas to you and all your family - human and pets!

What a beautiful well written letter.

Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Healthy Blessed New Year.

christmas-snow.gif

Updating this thread.....let's see if we can get some additional members greetings before the big day!!! joy-to-the-world-elf.gifand......merry-christmas-santa.gif

Edited by Phillyn17