Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
thenath

14 days fry leaving for 4 days possible?

Hello iv'e decided to keep 25 eggs but when I change the water and also the fry to a new fish mesh net the hole was just abit too big and the parents ate some so now I have 8 baby left .. They are 14 days old and doing great. I feed them 3 times a day mix of baby shrimp and baby food and had one prazi pro treatment.

My questions is I've been asked to go to a 4 days vacation is there any plants or anything I can do so the fry will live? I'm leaving in 3 days.

They live in the same aquarium of my goldfish but in a fish mesh breeder.

Thanks alot

Do you have any live plants? A bunch of little creatures live in them so if you toss some into the net, the fry will have some live food that way.

Yes I do.. looks like I will be only gone for 2 and half a day...thanks for the tip!

I'm already attach to those mini guys :)

Edited by thenath

Im so happy that my fry now 21 days are doing good. Only left for 1 day and a half. I had one plant but decide to buy 3 before I left and put some also with my fry..the problem is now when I came back they were smalls ( seen 3) little black worm. Are they coming from the plants and are they dangerous? Here's a video in a 1 and a half inch cups.

Edited by thenath

Ok problem solves an aquarium pet store saw my video and said it was mosquito larvae.