Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Silver_Mist

Hi

Hello and Welcome to the forum Silver Mist. :)

I think it's awesome that you have found this site and have asked lots of questions. I also think it's pretty neat that you've talked to your mom about an upgrade down the road and that it will be okay.

I would like to add to the conversation that by stocking appropriately to whatever size tank you have now or in the future will benefit you also. The water parameters will hopefully be easier to manage. With you being busy with school, homework, outside activities, unfortunately when you get sick, Summer fun, family vacation, Holiday time, etc....... and if you should have to skip a water change for a couple of days or so, hopefully your water parameters won't be so out of whack.

Hello!! :hi

:hi:welcome:

Wow, you're definitely an awesome young lady. :thumbup2: It's so cool to have you part of our community. I researched alot on the internet (until I gave myself a headache some days :P) and I ultimately found the best and most useful information on Kokos. There are wonderful, patient, and knowledgeable people to help out here. Don't hesitate to ask any questions.

Oh, and PICS! Must see your cute fish.

Edited by Honeygold