Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
bubbles22

Butterfly Telescope Fry!

Video update time! The largest 2-4 fry are 3 months old and the rest (the smaller ones) are 1-2 weeks younger :)

Oh, such pretty little fishies!!! :heart :heart :heart I love the light colored ones with the dark tails. So pretty pretty!

Looking fantastic :)

I love the orange one with black fins right now and the one on the right at 3:12.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Oh, such pretty little fishies!!! :heart :heart :heart I love the light colored ones with the dark tails. So pretty pretty!

Yeah, their colors are coming along well :) The ones with the dark tails are changing out of their fry coloring (which is dark and the tail is the last to change) so chances are the dark colors might not say =/

Looking fantastic :)

I love the orange one with black fins right now and the one on the right at 3:12.

Thanks, haha. The coloration reminds me of Little Red.

oh my gosh so many cuties :)

He is losing his black now lol. Its 50-75% gone from when I got him.

They look great! What were you feeding in that last vid?

oh my gosh so many cuties :)

Yeah, thanks :) There are 18 now after the final cull.

He is losing his black now lol. Its 50-75% gone from when I got him.

Really?! It seemed so stable :o

They look great! What were you feeding in that last vid?

Thank you :) Those were frozen glass worms

Yeah it started shortly after I got him and has slowly dispersed. Maybe the stresses from shipping and everything caused it to start :idont. He has put on some weight though lol

Either way its ok with me I still love him.

Yeah, their colors are coming along well :) The ones with the dark tails are changing out of their fry coloring (which is dark and the tail is the last to change) so chances are the dark colors might not say =/

That's too bad, but they're still such cute little fishies! :) I like the little orange one with the dark tail at the beginning of the video. It has the most beautiful tail and the longest fins!

That's too bad, but they're still such cute little fishies! :) I like the little orange one with the dark tail at the beginning of the video. It has the most beautiful tail and the longest fins!

Oh, yes. That one :D He/she is one of the few veiltails of the batch. One of their main characteristics is the long fins/tails.

Oh, yes. That one :D He/she is one of the few veiltails of the batch. One of their main characteristics is the long fins/tails.

Aw :) I hadn't realized that either of their parents were veiltails. I looked through the thread, and didn't see any pictures of the parent fish. I love fish with those kind of fins. They're so pretty! :D

Aww they are so cute! They swim so funny before they get all their fins ... they just kind of propel themselves forward abruptly!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Edited by *Amanda*

Aw :) I hadn't realized that either of their parents were veiltails. I looked through the thread, and didn't see any pictures of the parent fish. I love fish with those kind of fins. They're so pretty! :D

These are the parents. Neither of them are veiltails so I was surprised too. I got a whole variety of tail types in this bunch :P

5GjGbAp.jpg

pJS6Ze3.jpg

Aww they are so cute! They swim so funny before they get all their fins ... they just kind of propel themselves forward abruptly!

Thank you :) Yeah, it was fun watching them

Picture update:

4G7xpHv.jpg

mFFDzFd.jpg

UVgqi0x.jpg

jwvOqSU.jpg

They're all doing great :) I got them these mini NLS pellets and it's so entertaining watching them chase after the pellets as they roll away in the current :teehee

Oh my gosh your babies are all so darn cute!!! Thanks for sharing the new pics,I am loving the red and black one a lot ;)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

These are the parents. Neither of them are veiltails so I was surprised too. I got a whole variety of tail types in this bunch :P

Wow, their parents are beautiful! They do sort of have tails that are on the longer side, so I guess it's not completely unthinkable that there might be some veiltails in their spawn. I love the colors of the orange and black one, and their mother has got the most beautiful shaped tail. They're both such pretty fish, no wonder why their babies are so good looking! :D

The father is losing his black now, not sure why but as long as he is healthy I don't mind lol. They are the most interactive fish. The father watches for me to come through the door. Then runs around gathers his buddies and they beg for food. Lol

I wish the mother had made it but due too a shipping accident she did not. :(

I wish I had room to take obe or two of the babies when time comes. But I don't think I will. All I know is if they are like the father some will be getting some awesome fish.

I like this one's color right now :) I wonder how it'll turn out.

uUyBQ4o.jpg

Thats awesome. But I have no idea whar it will end up as.

You probably get asked this a lot, but what camera\lens do you use? Your photos and fish are breath taking! I wish I could take a little bugger off your hands. :P

Wow how fun! Makes me want to breed teles lol

Woweee your fry have grown into the cutest goldies. And that last picture you took looks like it could be on a magazine cover.

I like this one's color right now :) I wonder how it'll turn out.

uUyBQ4o.jpg

I would love to see more photos of this one :teehee

You probably get asked this a lot, but what camera\lens do you use? Your photos and fish are breath taking! I wish I could take a little bugger off your hands. :P

Thank you, and it's okay, I don't mind answering haha ;) All these pictures were taken with the Canon T1i & kit lens.

Wow how fun! Makes me want to breed teles lol

It's fun waiting to see what you get :D

Woweee your fry have grown into the cutest goldies. And that last picture you took looks like it could be on a magazine cover.

Thank you so much ^-^