Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dnalex

I Blame Cheryl and the MagiKarp!

:rofl. So happy the grumpy fish was still their when you went back :nana

The others looks very pleased to have a new sibling :rofl3

I think PSP approves of the new name! :)

Such a weird/chubby/cute/don't mess with me face :rofl i saw a huge oranda at my lfs last week with the angriest eyebrow-pompoms I've ever seen :o

Such a weird/chubby/cute/don't mess with me face :rofl i saw a huge oranda at my lfs last week with the angriest eyebrow-pompoms I've ever seen :o

And you left it there?! :o :O :o

And you left it there?! :o :O :o
I was afraid :scared:

:rofl no I was totally in love with it but the fish was MASSIVE and I'm all about a small calico somethin for the next guy

Awww look at though cheekys!! :D I love the name!!

We used to take Muffin to Petsmart all the time when we first got her but we rarely do now. It's just hard because I want to do other errands and can't leave the dog in my car. I've never done that before and don't know what she'd do. The Petsmart is a good 20 min. plus away from home. I love looking in pet stores at fish stuff. Heck, I love shopping at Wal-Mart too. ha ha Time for sleep time now. It's been nice talking with you about your new fish.

Dash actually goes almost everywhere with me when it's cool, but as soon as the temp gets above 75, he can't go unless someone is going to be with him in the car, or if he can go in with me. We've found a ton of places where he can go in though, so it's not really a problem. Dash loves to people watch, and yell at them. :rofl

That is neat that Dash goes with you a lot. Muffin stays home mostly all the time. :(

:rofl3. I'm sure if I come with a piece if filet minion hell be my buddy forever. :rofl

:rofl :rofl :rofl

He doesn't trust strange food from strangers.

Dash is a strange dog, to say the least. :rofl

You taught your child well. *Don't trust strangers or take food from them* ha ha ha

I Love the name you picked out for her. Or, should I say this to Mikey? :) ha ha ha

Still no video? I want to see her swim. :D

Thank you! :D

She actually looks a lot like a magikarp

magikarp.jpg

She does! She does! :rofl

Cheryl, I'll try for a video at some point, but she's not very friendly just yet, so she will show you her backside when you up near the tank! :rofl

Thank you! :D

She actually looks a lot like a magikarp

magikarp.jpg

She does! She does! :rofl

Cheryl, I'll try for a video at some point, but she's not very friendly just yet, so she will show you her backside when you up near the tank! :rofl

ha ha ha no pressure. no pressure. I'll keep at least one eye open for a soon to be video. sometime. :) (I had to delete my comment because it was up much higher for some reason. :( ) Edited by 4prettyfish

Yay! Magikarp!!

:rofl3 Those reaction pictures literally made me laugh out loud! He's gorgeous. Congrats :)

:rofl3 Those reaction pictures literally made me laugh out loud! He's gorgeous. Congrats :)

Thank you! :rofl