Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dnalex

I Blame Cheryl and the MagiKarp!

We used to take Muffin to Petsmart all the time when we first got her but we rarely do now. It's just hard because I want to do other errands and can't leave the dog in my car. I've never done that before and don't know what she'd do. The Petsmart is a good 20 min. plus away from home. I love looking in pet stores at fish stuff. Heck, I love shopping at Wal-Mart too. ha ha Time for sleep time now. It's been nice talking with you about your new fish.

Actually, as it happens, I was mulling a different name already, but your suggestion makes much sense, young one! :rofl :rofl :rofl

:rofl3

Edited by mikey

We used to take Muffin to Petsmart all the time when we first got her but we rarely do now. It's just hard because I want to do other errands and can't leave the dog in my car. I've never done that before and don't know what she'd do. The Petsmart is a good 20 min. plus away from home. I love looking in pet stores at fish stuff. Heck, I love shopping at Wal-Mart too. ha ha Time for sleep time now. It's been nice talking with you about your new fish.

Dash actually goes almost everywhere with me when it's cool, but as soon as the temp gets above 75, he can't go unless someone is going to be with him in the car, or if he can go in with me. We've found a ton of places where he can go in though, so it's not really a problem. Dash loves to people watch, and yell at them. :rofl

don't all Chihuahuas like to yell? :rofl2

Most of them, yes. :rofl

Dash has gotten much better at it, but he will never be friendly to strangers. :rofl

Most of them, yes. :rofl

Dash has gotten much better at it, but he will never be friendly to strangers. :rofl

not even mwah the animal whisperer? :rofl3

He knows you want to nab some fish! :o

:rofl3. I'm sure if I come with a piece if filet minion hell be my buddy forever. :rofl

:rofl3. I'm sure if I come with a piece if filet minion hell be my buddy forever. :rofl

:rofl :rofl :rofl

He doesn't trust strange food from strangers.

Dash is a strange dog, to say the least. :rofl

Dash actually goes almost everywhere with me when it's cool, but as soon as the temp gets above 75, he can't go unless someone is going to be with him in the car, or if he can go in with me. We've found a ton of places where he can go in though, so it's not really a problem. Dash loves to people watch, and yell at them. :rofl

bobby used to make a point of sampling their flavours :o :o :mad:

Cheryl, she is 2.5 inches body, and nearly 4 total length. :)

I redid her QT a bit, to make it a bit more livable :)

004_zps378b704a.jpg

Dang, your quarantine tank looks nicer then my regular tank!

Very livable.

:rofl

such extremeness from the ibot... :tomuch:

I was bored! :rofl

Why don't you bring your boredom over here once my 75 is in and you can set it up for me? :rofl

Your Dash stories crack me up. :rofl

I will, but when I leave, you will be Waddles-less! :o

And where would you keep Waddles? You planning on setting up a 40, in your bedroom? :teehee

Welcome back to the Oranda club :) what a beauty you found!! :D I love the QT tank very relaxing and simple for the fishy and yourself :)

And where would you keep Waddles? You planning on setting up a 40, in your bedroom? :teehee

I'm sure I'll think of something. :rofl :rofl :rofl

Welcome back to the Oranda club :) what a beauty you found!! :D I love the QT tank very relaxing and simple for the fishy and yourself :)

Thank you, Mel! :D

I got a few better pics of her in QT tonight, and not wanting to start a new thread, I'll just post in here. She is just so cute, and I love the little round red dots on both sides of her cheeks.

I also have decided on a name for her, thanks to Mikey. So without further ado, meet the Magikarp! :rofl

006_zpsaf417ec6.jpg

005_zps868581ef.jpg

004_zpsbab1eb56.jpg

Who is this gorgeous girl? :o

003_zps6144fa63.jpg

Can you believe he waited for a whole day before coming back to get me? :no::rofl

002_zpsbe107073.jpg

Chubby Cheeks :D

001_zpsfe2dcaca.jpg

:rofl. In the second to the last one, she looks like she's saying "We knew he'd be back, didnt we? :lol2"

She's so pretty and she's got quite the QT set up, doesn't she? :o

She's so cute! :) :) :)

When can we trade?

Great choice. She looks just like a magikarp :teehee I like how the scales on her belly are so large and golden. It looks different and really interesting :)