fantailfan1

A Dog Party!

699 posts in this topic

My husband will sit in his recliner and clap his hands this certain way to get Riley's attention and have her hop up there with him. He thinks just because he doesn't call her name, we don't know what he's doing. :rofl

We're on to you, buddy. :teehee

Face it, you can't not love Riley. :rofl3

I called the vet to make sure they had room for her in daycare tomorrow (:teehee )as she hasn't gone all summer since the kids were home with the sitter. The girl that answered said "Absolutely we have room for her! And if we didn't I'd just have to hold her all day!" :rofl2

Oh gosh I love Pig!! :heart

Took Winslow to the park for a little trial. Absolute success. Can't decide which picture is my favorite, so you get three :D20130902_105550-1.jpg20130902_105549.jpg20130902_1055490.jpg

Now all we need is a picture of Winslow on a skateboard! :rofl

Oh gosh I love Pig!! :heart

Took Winslow to the park for a little trial. Absolute success. Can't decide which picture is my favorite, so you get three :D

Now all we need is a picture of Winslow on a skateboard! :rofl

I knowwwww!!! :rofl

I was telling my friend yesterday how I'm going to have to give in and get jenny a skateboard, cause it will NOT fly if I get Winslow one but not her :rofl oh I hope he will learn!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

This is Samson. My husband & I got him off of Craigslist back in March. It's crazy how much people pay for animals, have no idea how to raise them then just get rid of them. He is quite a happy, spoiled boy. Samson, Will & I go to puppy classes every Wednesday;) right now.

My mom loved Labs so that's pretty much all we had growing up. I forgot how hyper puppies are, even at almost 10 months...

I wouldn't trade Samson for anything.

Liz

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX

Here are mine. Duke our German shepherd is the oldest at 12 yrs old. Lulu our yorkie is 4 years old and spoiled. and Chance the lab pit mix is just over a year old and hyper as ever.

6238874125_9906e74635.jpg
4453192578_281f550ae1.jpg
9287653351_134099e1dc.jpg

What a sweet sweet face!? :wub:

Thank you

Liz Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX

Sherry, I love all your dogs, but especially Chance!

Sherry, I love all your dogs, but especially Chance!.

Thanks he is so smart too we taught him to sit lay down shake a paw and speak in no time at all. I do wish we had another hyper lab because he has got so much energy and wants to play but duke is to old and lulu is to small. :idont

Sherry, I love all your dogs, but especially Chance!. ?

?

Thanks he is so smart too we taught him to sit lay down shake a paw and speak in no time at all. ?I do wish we had another hyper lab because he has got so much energy and wants to play but duke is to old and lulu is to small. ? :idont

Too bad you didn't live close by, we could have play dates! Samson is hyper. All the time.

Liz

Edited by duckweed

:thud. Chance should have his own calendar! Look a those eyes! They melt my heart! :heart

Sherry, I love all your dogs, but especially Chance!.

Thanks he is so smart too we taught him to sit lay down shake a paw and speak in no time at all. I do wish we had another hyper lab because he has got so much energy and wants to play but duke is to old and lulu is to small. :idont

Too bad you didn't live close by, we could have play dates! Samson is hyper. All the time.

Liz

That is to bad.

I finally created a photobucket account so I can now post photos. Yay!

Here is my Guinness. He's a Bouvier de Flandres X Golden Retriever, 110 lbs. and will be 6 years old in on November 6th.GuinnessinSnow_zpsf0c78f4c.jpg

He loves the snow! Here's a second photo for scale (I'm just under 5'5"):

GuinnessinSnow2_zpsf8e3ab09.jpg

And in the summer he gets a haircut. He doesn't do well in the heat, so he frequently enjoys "tubbies":

GuinnessTubbies_zps0f3cd6a6.jpg

Anyway, that's my boy!

Edited by BronwynH

I was thinking today about this bouvier of yours! Haha they are so few and far between, that i will never forget those I see or who has said they have one :teehee

What a beautiful dog! I love that bathtub picture. Shows just how big they are.

I was thinking today about this bouvier of yours! Haha they are so few and far between, that i will never forget those I see or who has said they have one :teehee

What a beautiful dog! I love that bathtub picture. Shows just how big they are.

Thank you. I was actually thinking about you and Winslow today too. How's he doing? And if you think the bathtub shows scale:

MorningSnuggles_zps6c77ace8.jpg

Early morning snuggles.

My mom has been in the hospital for nearly a week. I took Riley to go see her to cheer her up. It worked. :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

:heart

OMG! I want!!! :rofl

My mom has been in the hospital for nearly a week. I took Riley to go see her to cheer her up. It worked. :)

:heart

Aww that was nice:)

Liz

What would Dash think of Guiness? :teehee

I want to snuggle him. :peeka

What would Dash think of Guiness? :teehee

I want to snuggle him. :peeka

Dash will get lost in the fur! :rofl :rofl :rofl

:rofl And he would not be amused. :rofl