Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
waterfaller1

Videos For August Of The 90 Gallon-Replanted

I can't even begin to tell you how beautiful your tank is. :)

Very very nice.

A.M.A.Z.I.N.G

Thank you all! This is fun stuff..but I still wish I had a camera that did better videos...lol. :D

Your fish tank is gorgeous and so are your fish. The music is wonderful also.

so pretty :o what is the plant on the left side?

Gorgeous.

Everything about it is gorgeous> Tank, huge plants, & fish. I love the variety of colors you have in your fish. Do you find yourself looking/staring/enjoying your tank and fish a lot? I don't think I'd get anything done but fish stuff. :)

Thank you all! :)

so pretty :o what is the plant on the left side?

That is a really big amazon sword! :D

Gorgeous.
Everything about it is gorgeous> Tank, huge plants, & fish. I love the variety of colors you have in your fish. Do you find yourself looking/staring/enjoying your tank and fish a lot? I don't think I'd get anything done but fish stuff. :)

I love having the tanks, I really do. It's so calming. I love tinkering with them too. Since the big tank doesn't need it much, that's why I love the nanos.

I am so thankful for Koko's, I want you all to know..I do appreciate this website, Koko, all of the great members here, and share it with others who need guidance. :I-Thank-You:

Beautiful tank, Carole! :)

ABSOLUTELY MAGNIFICENT!!!!! You need to start designing aquarium's for people. Can I be your first customer.

Thank you Alex. I am very happy with how it turned out.Not that I did not like the last look, but it was a bit much to keep up with. Too many places for stuff to get trapped. While this may still look a little busy, it really is simple, as long as I don't add much more. I do have two lace bulbs coming, and that is the last plant addition.{unless they eat them...lol} :teehee

Thank you Heidi. Now come on, they are not that good. I can show you some tanks that will take your breath away...seriously. But thank you just the same.:)

It is an extension of my artsy side I guess.

Thank you Heidi. Now come on, they are not that good. I can show you some tanks that will take your breath away...seriously. But thank you just the same. :)

It is an extension of my artsy side I guess.

I have seen a lot of tank's that are gorgeous and your's are right up there with them!!!! Can't wait to see your next creation. You better buy more tank's.

Your tank, fish and everything are so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't even. They are so cute! :heart:heart

Just wonderful!

I love the finished product ;) is a goldfish tank ever finished? I know mine isn't lol I don't know what I would do at home all day if I didn't have my Tanks :( I'm always putering around with them ;) no more room for goldfish, but plants are my next victim ;)

I do like how you have a good variety of color in your goldfish as well and those plants look amazing still!

also side note to Heidi ...Your tank is one of my favs on here as well :)

I love the finished product ;) is a goldfish tank ever finished? I know mine isn't lol I don't know what I would do at home all day if I didn't have my Tanks :( I'm always putering around with them ;) no more room for goldfish, but plants are my next victim ;)

I do like how you have a good variety of color in your goldfish as well and those plants look amazing still!

also side note to Heidi ...Your tank is one of my favs on here as well :)

Thank you so much shellbell4ever. That is soooooo nice of you to say. I really appreciate it.