Pic of the week

Pic of the week poll #14
Sign in to follow this  
fishtankbabe

Impressions of a Bubble Eye

23 posts in this topic

Wow, those are some seriously big bubbles! Cool!

He's gorgeous!! :D

Beautiful!!!

They are adorable!!

Very nice!! :D

Love it!

Cool.

Nice photo's.

Your fish is adorable with such big bubbles.

awesome

Excellent pics! :heart my fave is the head on shot ;)

He looks really good

Very nice bubbles! Great pictures; thank you for sharing!!!

Wow. Now those are some serious bubbles. Awesome looking goldie.

Thanks everyone! :D Her bubbles have tripled in size since I got her in December.

Stunning photos! I love bubble eyes but am so scared to keep them. Maybe in a future tank.

-Using Tapatalk.

Stunning photos! I love bubble eyes but am so scared to keep them. Maybe in a future tank.

-Using Tapatalk.

They are really not as delicate as they look. I have her in a tank with my other fish and she does just fine. I've found that I don't even have to cover the strainer on my Fluval FX5 because it's so well designed that the fish can't get anywhere near the dangerous part of it. I net her and move her into a container on water-change day without issue. I used to stress over the bubbles but I'm a lot more relaxed about it now. The only thing I worry about with her is I'm afraid to put any fake plants in the tank.

-Using Tapatalk.

They are really not as delicate as they look. I have her in a tank with my other fish and she does just fine. I've found that I don't even have to cover the strainer on my Fluval FX5 because it's so well designed that the fish can't get anywhere near the dangerous part of it. I net her and move her into a container on water-change day without issue. I used to stress over the bubbles but I'm a lot more relaxed about it now. The only thing I worry about with her is I'm afraid to put any fake plants in the tank.

That does leave me feeling a little less hesitant, but I am worried about how Clementine will react. Unfortunately, the reason I had to get rid of the moor I bought for Christmas was because she wouldn't leave the poor thing be... she was fascinated by the 'outsticking bits' on her. :o

-Using Tapatalk.

That does leave me feeling a little less hesitant, but I am worried about how Clementine will react. Unfortunately, the reason I had to get rid of the moor I bought for Christmas was because she wouldn't leave the poor thing be... she was fascinated by the 'outsticking bits' on her. :o

Yeah, that would be a problem. I'm lucky that my other fish aren't interested in each other's body parts, lol.

You should nickname him Satchmo.

You should nickname him Satchmo.

You are not the first person to suggest that, lol. :P