Pic of the week

Pic of the week poll #14
Sign in to follow this  
Hidr

Goldfishaholic Support Group

40 posts in this topic

I think we need one. Or a Goldfishaholic Support forum. A place where people go to help each other control the one more wont hurt problem. A place to say I DIDN"T DO IT with pride. A place to support each other for not getting that one more. ... A place were no one well try to tell you to go for it.

Anyways you get it. lol

Edited by Hidr

That's a good idea. It's fun to enable, but it was much harder to say 'no' as a new fish keeper and Koko's member. :)

brilliant idea :rofl

Excellent idea! ;)

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Best idea since Koko's.

But . . . but there's always room for one more. :donthit:

:rofl3

Great idea.

I saw the title and Im here!! x) that sounds

Like an awesome idea :)

This is so going to be me!! If I win this raffle and get the fishy everyone will have about 16-18 gallons each. Then if I just so happen to run into the perfect fish for #7 it would be 14-15 gallons each..... What a tease... :o

My rule that my boyfriend is enforcing for me is if I win the raffle, great, I get another fishy friend! If not then I'm staying with my five friends and giving them plenty of room to grow! And I told him the max number of fancies for this tank is SIX no more!

It's still always in the back of my head.....

Edited by Mernany

LOL!

My name is NeonVodka, and I have a goldfish addiction. I've been four weeks clean. :whistle

:fishtank But that doesn't mean every time I go to get fish supplies I don't look like a maniac foaming at the mouth over the "pretty, pretty fishies". My wife isn't much better XD

I don't walk by the goldies anymore when I am at the petstore because I know I will see one that tugs on my heart....and I'm fully stocked with 3.

My husband is like "just walk on by honey, don't look". He definitely is a great helper to have along.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4

Love this btw

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4

Edited by CindiL

Great idea :) But when you see the buy me dance and then they ask you if you what the fish its really hard to say no :rofl I think they need to work on how much pressure the shoppe clerks put on people :rofl

Edited by Gustave

does being a member here come with pain meds? oooh, it hurts so bad... :(

:tomuch:

It should come with meds :P I've never looked at ECR or been back to RG so I'm not tempted at all online! But my LPS is a different matter....

I think we need one. Or a Goldfishaholic Support forum. A place where people go to help each other control the one more wont hurt problem. A place to say I DIDN"T DO IT with pride. A place to support each other for not getting that one more. ... A place were no one well try to tell you to go for it.

Anyways you get it. lol

So, I read that you want one more fish, and you want us to cheer you on...

:rofl

Its hard to not get new fish when you know such a fantastic Ranchu breeder! :rofl in fact I sense a relapse coming on.

I have not bought a fish in a while. Lucky for me I have no time for a quarantine and I am living between two houses. The after pond season care for the 18 fish that I am responsible for their health is quite extensive this year.

I need a plantaholic support group!

Me, too! I just went and got three more plants today. I am not satisfied, and want more! :rofl

Oh no not that. Plants are one of things I do to help me not get more fish. lol And no right now I am planning on not getting another goldfish so I need all the help I can get not to give in.

Me, too! I just went and got three more plants today. I am not satisfied, and want more! :rofl

isn't it so addicting!? My poor bettas can't even swim because I have packed so many plants into their tank :rofl

It is addicting, Jess. :rofl

I love it.

Bite your tongue!! Plants are how I have fun at the lfs!! :rofl

Oh I NEED THIS THREAD. :rofl3