Pic of the week

Pic of the week poll #14
4prettyfish

Show me your Oranda please

388 posts in this topic

My little black moor was from a Wal-Mart also. He's not growing much but has never been sick. He's a healthy little guy. :)

:wub:

Merlin, well, he has some SB problems and is not eating properly. :no: I need to get him his own tank or something. :idont

I did not take these pics but here are the two orandas I just bought. They are due to arrive in 2 weeks. :happydance I hope Red and White keeps her pretty markings.cupie4_zpsd163c2a2.jpgcal1_zps1e4f6fa4.jpg

Edited by terris

Merlin, well, he has some SB problems and is not eating properly. :no: I need to get him his own tank or something. :idont

I'm sorry to hear this Merlin. I knew a couple of your fish weren't doing good at one time. :hug

Terris: I saw your post and commented on your two soon to be Yours fish. :) I love them both. They are absolutely gorgeous. Especially the lemon head/white one. Look at those markings! :heart I think I am safe to say that a ton/all/oranda lovers....just Everyone of us, are looking forward to seeing your fish once you get them home. Even in qt. I'd love to see them swim around. :)

I'm sorry to hear this Merlin. I knew a couple of your fish weren't doing good at one time. :hug

He hasn't lost any weight, so I am not terribly worried, but then again, he hasn't gained any either. I just threw repashy in since it can be in the tank for 24 hours, it will be gone before that. And I know Merlin got some. :). He also got Lionhead today too. He lost some strength but since I have been throwing more food in at once, he has been geting his energy back. :) And for the most part, everything is settled for sick fish wise. I have Chubba still not better in a ten gallon tank with just water changes (Very easy to do :) ) and then, Moon is just going to have a normal PraziPro treatment and should be good to go into the 55 by then. :)

:hug

All of these orandas are just too darn cute! :heart I'm gonna have to get one eventually!

I'm glad for the most part they are all doing somewhat better Mikey. You have a big heart caring for all of your pets. :)

All of these orandas are just too darn cute! :heart I'm gonna have to get one eventually!

Aren't they! They are my favorite with the Pearlscales behind them. :)

I'm glad for the most part they are all doing somewhat better Mikey. You have a big heart caring for all of your pets. :)

:bighug

Terris: I saw your post and commented on your two soon to be Yours fish. :) I love them both. They are absolutely gorgeous. Especially the lemon head/white one. Look at those markings! :heart I think I am safe to say that a ton/all/oranda lovers....just Everyone of us, are looking forward to seeing your fish once you get them home. Even in qt. I'd love to see them swim around. :)

Thank you so much!!! As soon as my Nitrites drop, I can bring them home!!! I will post lots of pics!

I did not take these pics but here are the two orandas I just bought. They are due to arrive in 2 weeks. :happydance I hope Red and White keeps her pretty markings.

Wish these were coming home to my house!!! ❤

[/url]">http://001_mqdefault_zps9b93bef0.jpg

I will be getting this Grey Oranda from ECR next Wednesday. IM soooooo excited!!!!!!

Edited by Heidi030

http://s1304.photobucket.com/user/1DawnWalters1/media/DSC02865_zps319ca5ac.jpg.html

The Red Cap Oranda is Maximus. The Blue Oranda is Yoshi Blue. The White Oranda is White Lightning.

Edited by Heidi030

Congrats, they look like some mushy face beauties too!

Thank you so much!!! As soon as my Nitrites drop, I can bring them home!!! I will post lots of pics!
I don't think I'd be able to sleep until they were home. But then I wouldn't be able to sleep because I'd be looking at their beauty so much. :)

[/url]">http://001_mqdefault_zps9b93bef0.jpg[/url]

[/url]

I will be getting this Grey Oranda from ECR next Wednesday. IM soooooo excited!!!!!![/url]

Waterfaller: I just saw a post of yours also. Beautiful fish. Your tank looks looks awesome also. You should post a full photo of it in your thread.

Something went wrong with that post above. ha

Heidi: Your new fish that you will be getting is gorgeous also. It's grey like you said but considered a Blue Oranda. :)

Something went wrong with that post above. ha

Heidi: Your new fish that you will be getting is gorgeous also. It's grey like you said but considered a Blue Oranda. :)

Thanks 4prettyfish. Cool, I love Blue.

Finally got some actually good pictures of Aveline! Already posted her, but here are the better pics!

IMGP6696.jpg

IMGP6685.jpg

tankxie: She is sooooo cute. I love the second photo of her. She looks like she's puckering up for a big fish kiss. :)

I just bought my first oranda a couple wks ago. I named her Quinn :) She is still in qt so the tank is not pretty but she is :happydance

Posted Image

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk