4prettyfish

Show me your Oranda please

371 posts in this topic

Tankxie: Welcome to the forum. I don't think I've seen you on here. Your little fish is very adorable. I love her color. Very bright.

Hidr: I didn't know you had a bunch of Oranda's in the past. They were all beautiful. It looked like you had a Blue Oranda also. So sorry for the loss of them all.

Luna is a little cutie also.

:hi Hello! Yup I'm new! Thanks so much, I can't wait till she gets all big! :)

Tankxie: Four of my fish were real small (about 1 inch to 1 1/2 in. including tail) when I purchased them a year ago last July/Aug. and two of them are now at least 5 1/2 inches including tail. The other two are around 4 inches, one maybe a bit more. Your fish should get big with proper care and keeping up with big water changes. :)

Here is a short video with close up pics of my oranda's. I have two orange, a blue, a red cap, and a white with orange on it. Among other goldies.

What a bunch of cuties. I love your little blue oranda. Thanks for the video.

I sure have been enjoying seeing everyone's Oranda's when I come on Koko's. We sure do have a lot of little and big beauties. :wub:

Posted Image

This is Adonis. He is approximately 12-15cm long and is a very proud male. He has fathered a lot of my fry for the past two years.

^ Lovely tail and dorsal :)

Pretty fish. I just found a video of my orandas when I had a tank in 2010. I actually had a black oranda. I didn't remember that. I also had 4 panda orandas. I'm trying to figure out how to upload it here even though the picture is a little fuzzy.

Edited by Sherry

If you've uploaded it to youtube just click on the video as if you were watching it, copy the url at the top and paste here.. or give us your username on youtube and we could probably search to find your videos?

^ Lovely tail and dorsal :)

Thank you. I'm very proud of him. :)

If you've uploaded it to youtube just click on the video as if you were watching it, copy the url at the top and paste here.. or give us your username on youtube and we could probably search to find your videos?

Sorry you would think by now I would have the hang of this. Its a little fuzzy sorry my camera is horrible.

Scarlett: Your Red Cap is gorgeous. Such a beautiful long tail just flowing. :) He must have some adorable children seeing he's such a handsome daddy. :teehee

Pretty fish. I just found a video of my orandas when I had a tank in 2010. I actually had a black oranda. I didn't remember that. I also had 4 panda orandas. I'm trying to figure out how to upload it here even though the picture is a little fuzzy.

The video wasn't fuzzy/blurry just hard to see your fish because of the distance. Thanks or sharing an older video of your fish though. You don't have the fish anymore? What about the tank? It looks really nice. Your black oranda looked adorable as of all of your fish. Thank you for sharing. :)

I really need to take some more pics of mine. These are the most recent from May. Hashi is currently 103 grams and about 4.5 inches long (not including tail). Edie is 150 grams and about 5 inches long (not including her 3 inches of tail :rofl)

Hashi4_zps10acc452.jpg

Edie1_zps0e81150f.jpg

That lemon headed one is probably the nicest and most elegant fish I've seen.

Edited by Mr. Hyde

Some new pictures of Puff :) she has gone through a color change and quite the growth spurt. :teehee

null_zps05463e51.pngnull_zps92486f96.pngnull_zpsf6e1e699.png

Aww thanks for posting updated photo's here Mikey. Like I said earlier, Puff has grown and I love her rich chocolate color. She's beautiful. :heart

Your welcome :). I live posting pictures and videos if my fish :). Video later today ;) But for now, I'm going to sleep. Good night. :hi

Edited by mikey

Wow. What a unusual and stunning fish!

Waterfaller: Gorgeous. Look at that face! :) And the tail. I wonder if the fish will keep all that black? Or if those bright colors are under the black. Thanks for sharing.

New video of Puff. :D Not the best quality video, but it's the best I can do. :teehee

Puff's wen is very big Mikey. I didn't think it was that big in the photo's of you holding her. I love her wen. :wub: She has a "big top". ha ha ha You can also see all the chocolate gone on her back better in the video. You have yourself a very beautiful Oranda. Your little tele is adorable also. Is she/he a panda?

Puff's wen is very big Mikey. I didn't think it was that big in the photo's of you holding her. I love her wen. :wub: She has a "big top". ha ha ha You can also see all the chocolate gone on her back better in the video. You have yourself a very beautiful Oranda. Your little tele is adorable also. Is she/he a panda?

Thank you! Yes, It is big. :) Don't let Lisa see!! Yeah, you can definitely see the color change in the video. :)

Kimi is a red and white Butterfly Tele. :). She will be going to MK once we get a date settled. :). Or, were you talking about Merlin? :rofl is so, he is a blueish/purple butterfly telescope. :)

Mikey: It was your fish playing in the dirt in the plant container. She/he looked adorable.

All your fish are adorable though. :)

Mikey: It was your fish playing in the dirt in the plant container. She/he looked adorable.

All your fish are adorable though. :)

That's Merlin. :teehee

He's a cutie also. Love his colors.

He was a rescue from Walmart. :)