Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
paasaa

Yay! I placed an order at East Coast Ranchu! (pic heavy)

Meet Catbug! I love the little bit of red on the top, and the dark tail. Do you think s/he'll change colors? That would be okay by me!! The video/pictures were taken by East Coast Ranchu. This beauty is gonna live in my brand new 40g! I'm in love! :pease:

Here's a youtube link:

I'll be sure to post my own videos/pics of opening this little one when s/he comes in the mail! And after!!!

IMG_2604-2.jpg

IMG_2601-2.jpg

IMG_2598-2.jpg

IMG_2607-2.jpg

IMG_2621-2.jpg

Ooohhj I love this chu!!! For the same reasons as you!

No comments on the color change but I do hope at least that beautiful tail stays! :)

tumblr_mq9vdqaS391s9piowo1_500.gif

What a cute little guy! He's on his way to being a r/w lemonhead, I think. 'Catbug' will still fit as a good name, though.

tumblr_mq9vdqaS391s9piowo1_500.gif

What a cute little guy! He's on his way to being a r/w lemonhead, I think. 'Catbug' will still fit as a good name, though.

You know Catbug!!!! Now, you are my favorite!!! We were gonna name him/her BearCat but we're always joking around calling our future lemonhead Catbug instead and it just stuck!! I love the little catbug voice!! ahhh. :teehee r/w lemonhead yay!!

I also wonder how dark that tail will be irl. yay!

Beautiful fish i love the coloring of her lemon head ranchus.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I love the little ombre on his tail. :teehee He is definitely a stunner.

Good luck with your ranchu!

Wow she is beautiful! ! I love the red on the tail, maybe just maybe she will lose her black? But she is a cutie :)

I love the little ombre on his tail. :teehee He is definitely a stunner.

Good luck with your ranchu!

Thank you!! I'm excited! Isn't his tail just perfect? It'll be interesting to watch if/how it might change! :happydance

Congrats!! I love the coloring on the tailfin...reminds me of a pretty sunset!!!!

congratulations on your purchase! certainly a beautiful ranchu!

Love the little red spots on her back !

Congrats!! I love the coloring on the tailfin...reminds me of a pretty sunset!!!!

I didn't think of that!! Such a sunset tail. <3

Beautiful Ranchu!!!! Love the color!!!!

Pretty :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

very cute!!! congrats!

Congrats! She is adorable :wub: She already has great wen! I have 2 lemon heads from ECR. They have that redish orange on their tails too. I love it. Give extra character :) I would say it has intensified more than diminished. Looking forward to more photos when she gets to you!!

Congrats! She is adorable :wub: She already has great wen! I have 2 lemon heads from ECR. They have that redish orange on their tails too. I love it. Give extra character :) I would say it has intensified more than diminished. Looking forward to more photos when she gets to you!!

Yay, thanks for your personal experience. I'd love to see pictures of your lemonheads!!

Looks like a beautiful Ranchu! Now well be chu related since he is most likely s sibling to my ecr lemonhead. :rofl that means your chu related to Alex too! :rofl :rofl

These are not the best photos but I tried.

Posted Image

And this is to show their tails

Posted Image

This is Beatrice. She's my favorite but I'm trying to grow her wen. ;)

Posted Image

Posted Image

This was a couple water changes ago. I hope this wasn't too many pics in your thread :teehee I'm looking forward to meeting your chu :D

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Edited by Flipper

Looks like a beautiful Ranchu! Now well be chu related since he is most likely s sibling to my ecr lemonhead. :rofl that means your chu related to Alex too! :rofl :rofl

It's always good to have family!! :thumb::D When Catbug comes in the mail, I want to start a "Submit pictures/video of your ECR chu" thread!

;) sounds good! Also catbug is an awesome name, I love cartoon hangover :rofl pendleton is a mad genius,

These are not the best photos but I tried.

[...]

ytu7amug.jpg

This was a couple water changes ago. I hope this wasn't too many pics in your thread :teehee I'm looking forward to meeting your chu :D

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

:goodpost Thank you so much for sharing these pics. Beautiful gorgeous fishies~! We should start an ECR/lemonhead pic thread! If Catbug's tail looks anything like that last photo , I will be head over heels!! :fishtank < Me, all day. :9

Great fish! :Congrats:

Catbug is adorable! I look forward to your ECR chu thread! Sounds neat. :nana

Beautiful fish!!! Interesting name. LOL. I have two from ECR. My lemonhead and a calico orange/white. Candy and I can't decide if the 2nd is cupcake or clemintine... Hmmm...