Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
4prettyfish

I'm in Love :)

OHHHH Heidi..... l want to see yours. I know I've seen yours in the past but don't remember what yours look like. He/She is big right? Will you post photo here?

I've been loving seeing members Chocolate, Black, and Blue Oranda's. I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :) happy I found mine.

Oh gosh, so jealous right now. I want one of those one day. :D Beautiful looking fish.

I hear you. I've seen others fish that were either blue or chocolate oranda's and I just thought.............One day. Do you have some type of "blue" fish because of your user name? Thank you for the nice words.

Not as of yet. While researching how to set up a tank and so on, and researching the different kinds of goldfish, I've just fallen head over heels for the blue guys. Hope to be ready and am able to find a little blue guy by the end of this month. Just don't want to rush into anything before knowing the "theory" of how to properly care for them.

Oh gosh, so jealous right now. I want one of those one day. :D Beautiful looking fish.

I'd give you a big "like" also but I think you need to post more also before you have this feature. :)

My first day as a registered fry here. I kept finding really good info here, so I just decided to join.

OHHHH Heidi..... l want to see yours. I know I've seen yours in the past but don't remember what yours look like. He/She is big right? Will you post photo here?

I've been loving seeing members Chocolate, Black, and Blue Oranda's. I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :) happy I found mine.

He is in the Goldfish Contest for next week. His name is Yoshi Blue.

Edited by Heidi030

Awesome find he's so beautiful :D

oh my gosh look at that face!! :heart just gorgeous!!!

He is gorgoeous!

I hate to say this and don't take it the wrong way. But my blue and bronze oranda turned into my red and white oranda. There are many that stay blue though.

I would like to squeeze those cheeks!! Oh my stars! Those cheeks!! :wub:

Glad you went back for him and got the full story. I wonder why that other employee was telling you all that nonsense? :hmm

Congrats! :nana

Lisa, have you come to the Wen Side finally?! :o

:rofl

:rofl. I've ALWAYS loved the chubby cheeks!!! :teehee

I hear you. I've seen others fish that were either blue or chocolate oranda's and I just thought.............One day. Do you have some type of "blue" fish because of your user name? Thank you for the nice words.

Not as of yet. While researching how to set up a tank and so on, and researching the different kinds of goldfish, I've just fallen head over heels for the blue guys. Hope to be ready and am able to find a little blue guy by the end of this month. Just don't want to rush into anything before knowing the "theory" of how to properly care for them.

I'd give you a big "like" also but I think you need to post more also before you have this feature. :)

My first day as a registered fry here. I kept finding really good info here, so I just decided to join.

Have you posted in the "Welcome New Member" section? If you haven't you should. You can tell us a little bit about yourself and your plans on having goldfish. If you have any questions all you need to do is post in appropriate area. And by the way......Welcome to the forum. :)

He is in the Goldfish Contest for next week. His name is Yoshi Blue.

I'm going to go ck it out as soon as I get done posting these wonderful comments. I may have already seen the thread. ha ha I don't remember. I can't wait to go ck it out shortly.

Awesome find he's so beautiful :D

Thank you so much. I am happy with my new guy. :)

oh my gosh look at that face!! :heart just gorgeous!!!

Thank you Tithra. He makes me smile.

He is gorgoeous!

I hate to say this and don't take it the wrong way. But my blue and bronze oranda turned into my red and white oranda. There are many that stay blue though.

I know that all fish might and could possibly change colors...............but..............I am hoping this one won't. I love his colors so much. I just don't want another Orange fish. Red and White will be cool. Time will tell I guess. My fish that I've had for about 5 months was a tri colored oranda that had a lot of chocolate and the big girl just had to change her color to ALL Orange in just four months. Yikes!

He is gorgoeous!I hate to say this and don't take it the wrong way. But my blue and bronze oranda turned into my red and white oranda. There are many that stay blue though.

I have learned this may be possible, but hopefully he keeps the coloring. Fingers crossed. If my future blue decides to change color, he will still be loved. :)

Have you posted in the "Welcome New Member" section? If you haven't you should. You can tell us a little bit about yourself and your plans on having goldfish. If you have any questions all you need to do is post in appropriate area. And by the way......Welcome to the forum. :)

No, I haven't as of yet. I do things butt backwards sometimes. :D One of the first things I've learned is that you can't do that with goldfish, so I'm just taking my time and absorbing as much info as I can at the moment.

Most of the questions I have had have been answered in threads here and general google searches, but I will definitely post a question to the community in the appropriate section if I hit a wall.

Thank you for the welcome.

oh congrats on the new fish :) he is a Beauty!!!

just remember...goldfish are like a box of chocolate,you never know what your going to get ;)

my blue oranda (Zeus) is mostly white now ;)

Aw he's a beauty, heidi.

Aw he's a beauty, heidi.

Thanks BigBlueLove.

So cute love the cheeks

He is gorgoeous!I hate to say this and don't take it the wrong way. But my blue and bronze oranda turned into my red and white oranda. There are many that stay blue though.

I have learned this may be possible, but hopefully he keeps the coloring. Fingers crossed. If my future blue decides to change color, he will still be loved. :)

No, I haven't as of yet. I do things butt backwards sometimes. :D One of the first things I've learned is that you can't do that with goldfish, so I'm just taking my time and absorbing as much info as I can at the moment.

Most of the questions I have had have been answered in threads here and general google searches, but I will definitely post a question to the community in the appropriate section if I hit a wall.

Thank you for the welcome.

That's neat that your learning and absorbing so much goldfish information. I will be looking forward to seeing your introduction on yourself and of course your fish when you get them. :)

I hope you don't mind but I have been calling my new fish Big Blue until I come up with a name for him. :teehee I promise I won't keep it. ha ha

oh congrats on the new fish :) he is a Beauty!!!

just remember...goldfish are like a box of chocolate,you never know what your going to get ;)

my blue oranda (Zeus) is mostly white now ;)

Thanks shellbell. Ohhhh how pretty to have an almost all white Oranda. I would love that also. I just don't want another Orange Oranda. I love my two but not three. ha ha I am in love with all the chocolate, black, and blue Oranda's. And actually all the white ones also. I just think they are all fabulous.

Heidi> Thank you for posting your fish. Both of them are gorgeous. :wub: I love the Yellow head one also. You have some beauties.

Streading> Thank you so much. I too love his cheeks.

I was somewhat worried about my fish last night because he wasn't swimming around too much. He was just kind of hanging at the bottom of the 10g tank. I was trying to let him just adjust to his new surroundings. Anyway, this morning I went ahead and set up my 20g qt w/no filter and put Big Blue (temporary name) in it and started day one of prazi on this tank.

He looks so much better and swimming gracefully around in the extra space. I will be posting a new topic on him with a video sometime soon. (today or tomorrow) :)

How is Blue doing today?

That's neat that your learning and absorbing so much goldfish information. I will be looking forward to seeing your introduction on yourself and of course your fish when you get them. :) I hope you don't mind but I have been calling my new fish Big Blue until I come up with a name for him. :teehee I promise I won't keep it. ha ha

I don't mind at all. I'm actually honored you are using the name. :D

I hope Big Blue is still doing well...

How is Blue doing today?

I think he is doing so so. (He's okay) I started another thread in the DX section. I can't even think of the name. He might be just doing so, so because my ammonia was 1.0 and I've started him on a treatment plan w/prazi w/Alex's help. I think he's going to be much better soon though.

I have pics and video on that dx thread if you want to ck it out.

That's neat that your learning and absorbing so much goldfish information. I will be looking forward to seeing your introduction on yourself and of course your fish when you get them. :) I hope you don't mind but I have been calling my new fish Big Blue until I come up with a name for him. :teehee I promise I won't keep it. ha ha

I don't mind at all. I'm actually honored you are using the name. :D

I hope Big Blue is still doing well...

Well thank you very much then. :) I have a few permanent names I'm still thinking about. (see above comment for Heidi on my fish)

Gorgeous stunner!!!!! :fishtank LOVE the story!!!! Thank you for all the pics too, great post. :happydance I bet you are head over heels!

Aw he's a beauty, heidi.

Thank you BigBlueLove.

Heidi> Thank you for posting your fish. Both of them are gorgeous. :wub: I love the Yellow head one also. You have some beauties.

Streading> Thank you so much. I too love his cheeks.

Thank you so much 4prettyfish.

Wow he's so pretty! Love that face!! :)