Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
4prettyfish

I'm in Love :)

:Congrats: I see why you went back for him. ;) He's a very handsome fishy. I still regret not getting a chocolate oranda 4 years ago! She was very pretty but I didn't have room at the time.

OHHH! What a face and those cheeks :wub: Congrats on your new excellent find :thumbup2:

OoOoO! Good call going back for him! He's a beauty!

Very pretty fish! I can see why you went back and got her.

I would like to squeeze those cheeks!! Oh my stars! Those cheeks!! :wub:

Glad you went back for him and got the full story. I wonder why that other employee was telling you all that nonsense? :hmm

Congrats! :nana

Amazing color, and those cheeks! :wub::wub::wub::heart:heart:heart:heart:heart:heart:heart:heart:heart:heart:heart:heart:heart:heart:heart:heart:heart:heart

Such a happy fish! He looks like he's puffing out his cheeks like a kid blowing out birthday candles :rofl3

Congratulations :)

Glad you went back for him and got the full story. I wonder why that other employee was telling you all that nonsense? :hmm

Lisa, have you come to the Wen Side finally?! :o

:rofl

Fantastic fish, Cheryl. I'm so glad he will have a good and happy home with you.

Oh gosh, so jealous right now. I want one of those one day. :D Beautiful looking fish.

All of you are so great. I didn't think I'd get so many responses from so many people on my new fish. I feel the love. :P:heart You are making me feel happier then what I am already. :)

I started qt w/the prazi this afternoon. I thought I saw breeding stars also but I don't know now. I think it might have been the bubbles from the airstone sticking on the fish. ha ha I'll have to take another look later on tonight. I gave the fish a couple of pellets about an hour ago and (s)he didn't eat it after I kept staring like for five minutes in the tank. Then I thought...........Oh you want to eat in private. :( So I left for a few minutes and came back and the food was gone. ha ha I gave him about 5 more and he finally very delicately ate them up in front of me. ha ha

I'm going to respond to the remaining comments now. I love this big fish.

Such a beautiful oranda! Congratulations! I can't wait to see more pictures :D

Thank you so much. Next time there will be a video. :) Maybe tomorrow/weekend.

I spy breeding stars on his pecs, looks like a boy to me!

He's super super cute!! Lucky you!! Those cheeks are amazing :wub:

I didn't see any breeding stars on the fish at the store but once the fish was in the tank with the bubbler I thought I saw some. Does this sound dumb?! ,...I'm not sure if it's breeding stars or the bubbler. ha ha ha ha He does have fat cheeks. Thank you.

congratulations Cheryl, he's beautiful :bighug

take a full body length overhead shot or two, for your own records ;)

Thank you Helen. I tried last night but the photo's were too dark. I'll try again with better light either this evening or tomorrow. :) He's kind of thin compared to that fat face/cheeks of his. I'll have to pick up a scale one of these days. Maybe next time I'm at Walmart I'll see if they carry any small ones. (or better yet...I'll wait until my credit card is paid off again) I not only bought the fish, but bought more prime, the 10g tank, air stone, and tubing. Credit Cards can be nice.

Oh wow, what a beautiful fish! Due to the color change it looks like he currently sports blue and chocolate. That face and fins and everything are just perfect! I am happy you got him because now I can see photos of him :D

Oh Thank you so much. I don't want this fish to change colors. His cheeks and wen are definitely dark and light grey. The body has that metallic brown, golden, cream, chocolate color. I'm wondering if the fins are going to lighten up. Just no more orange, please. :wall I am so thrilled I went back and got him also.

Wow he is fantastic! :o

Thank you so much Cat. :)

I see a new GOTW contender :)

I never have saw a blue at petsmart and I'd love to habe one..... umm may be that's why I got a silver gray Betta. Lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

gotw? I should know this but don't. ha ha I guess I'm not on here as much as I thought. ha ha I've seen a small blue oranda awhile back but didn't want a smaller fish at the time. Have I seen your Betta before? I know you recently put up a betta tank didn't you?

Ooohhj look at that face!!! :wub: I completely understand why this gorgeous oranda had to be yours :heart

Thank you so much. :) Yes, I just had to go back. I was trying to keep busy and forget about the fish. ha ha

He's definitely one of those must-have fish. :heart Congratulations on an amazing find!!

If I weren't so far away I'd have to borrow him to breed with Clementine... :teehee

Thank you so much. I couldn't believe it either. And this fish is Big. Aww! Clementine and him swimming in a tank............

Aww what a sweet little face, I wouldn't be able to say no to that either!

Thank you. :) I tried to say no and left Petsmart last Saturday...ha ha to only go back.........:)

Gorgeous fish! I'm so glad you got him! :)

:Congrats:

A few years ago the Petsmarts around here would have these huge blues for that price, but that was gone a long time ago.

Aww what a sweet little face, I wouldn't be able to say no to that either!

Thank you so much. I tried to say no. ha ha

:Congrats: I see why you went back for him. ;) He's a very handsome fishy. I still regret not getting a chocolate oranda 4 years ago! She was very pretty but I didn't have room at the time.

Thank you. I think he's kind of handsome also. You should try to get your chocolate oranda if you still want one.

FOR SOME REASON my computer isn't letting me put in emoticons. It's telling me I have two many on this page......bla bla............(sad face now)

OHHH! What a face and those cheeks :wub: Congrats on your new excellent find :thumbup2:

Thank you so much. I appreciate it. She's a great find.

OoOoO! Good call going back for him! He's a beauty!

Ohhhh, Thank you so much. I'm so glad I went back.

OMG you got her. She was so worth it she is gorgeous look at that face on her. Congrats to you Im so happy for you.

Aww. Thank you so much.

He's gorgeous, Cheryl! Look at those puffy cheeks! :D

Thank you so much. I know....those cheeks are so full.

Would you like for me to squeeze them for you? ha ha I'm glad I went back also. I don't know about that first employee. That is weird.

Amazing color, and those cheeks! :wub::wub::wub::heart:heart:heart:heart:heart:heart:heart:heart:heart:heart:heart:heart:heart:heart:heart:heart:heart:heart

Aww thank you for all the hearts and love. I likey.

Such a happy fish! He looks like he's puffing out his cheeks like a kid blowing out birthday candles :rofl3

Congratulations :)

Aww. I'm watching him blow out a lot of candles then. ha ha Thank you.

Lisa, have you come to the Wen Side finally?! :o

:rofl

Wens are fabulous!

Fantastic fish, Cheryl. I'm so glad he will have a good and happy home with you.

Thank you so much. I'm going to try to give him the best home ever. I hope I have him for many, many years to come.

Oh gosh, so jealous right now. I want one of those one day. :D Beautiful looking fish.

I hear you. I've seen others fish that were either blue or chocolate oranda's and I just thought.............One day. Do you have some type of "blue" fish because of your user name? Thank you for the nice words.

Gorgeous fish! I'm so glad you got him! :)

:Congrats:

A few years ago the Petsmarts around here would have these huge blues for that price, but that was gone a long time ago.

Thank you Alex. I am also until I have to put him in the 55g with the others. My petsmart has the Orange, Red Caps, and Tri-Colored/Chocolate big Oranda's. They tell me they sell them all the time. I see new ones in a lot at my usual store I go to closer to home. Too bad they don't have them where your at. I even got my on sale. Instead of $34.99 I paid $32.67. ha ha ha

OMG you got her. She was so worth it she is gorgeous look at that face on her. Congrats to you Im so happy for you.

I did. :) I was going to go back over the weekend but I had time to go yesterday and well....................

Thank you so much. I am kind of happy now. :)

I'd give you a "like" like I did all the others but I think you need to post more first before you can get that. :)

I'd give you a big "like" also but I think you need to post more also before you have this feature. :)

Congrats on your new Oranda!!!! He is GORGEOUS!!!! I have a Blue Oranda and I just love the color!!!!