Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
AnnaMNR

Bloody streaks, ammonia burn

Dnalexremoved@ hotmail dot com

btw it's supposed to be ..."zero625.."

I e-mailed you =)

Steve,

I've removed your email address, knowing that Anna Marie has it now. :)

Thanks for helping and for being on top of privacy & safety!

@AnnaMNR

Nothing in inbox so far...email settings & spam folder checked also. Almost an hour has gone by and your email should be there, you know?

If you would, could you please post the name of your email provider. You know, the part that comes after "@"? Not the complete address!! Just your provider.

If you can post this info, I'll make sure that "@[provider.com]" is on the Trusted Senders list and then ask you to re-send email.

Why does it seem things are only guaranteed to be easy when it doesn't make too much difference? :P

Edited by Steve1107

yahoo.com

Maybe I'm in your spam folder because the message was successfully sent.

lol I know what you mean. I resent the message.

Thanks

Maybe you already saw email...in case you didn't, your email arrived.

FWIW you and my Better Half use the same email provider. We've had some interesting moments now and then with delays just like this one haha

Thanks

Maybe you already saw email...in case you didn't, your email arrived.

FWIW you and my Better Half use the same email provider. We've had some interesting moments now and then with delays just like this one haha

LOL That's funny

I received the prazipro from Steve--THANKS STEVE--now how do I use it?

PRAZIQUANTEL PROTOCOLS

A. FIVE DAY ROUNDS
Day 1: Big WC (>50%), add Prazi. Make sure salt is at the appropriate concentration. This is the beginning of Round 1.
Day 5: Big WC (>50%), replace salt, but do not add Prazi. This is the end of Round 1.
Day 6: Big WC (>50%), replace salt, and add Prazi. This is the start of Round 2.
Day 10: Big WC (>50%), replace salt, but do not add Prazi. This is the end of Round 2.
Day 11: Big WC (>50%), replace salt, and add Prazi. This is the start of Round 3.
Day 15: Big WC (>50%), replace salt, but do not add Prazi. This is the end of Round 3.
Day 16: Big WC (>50%), replace salt, and add Prazi. This is the start of Round 4.
Day 20: Big WC (>50%), replace salt, but do not add Prazi. This is the end of Round 4.
Day 21: Big WC (>50%), replace salt, and add Prazi. This is the start of Round 5.
Day 25: Big WC (>50%), replace salt, but do not add Prazi. This is the end of Round 5.
Day 26: Big WC (>50%), replace salt, and add Prazi. This is the start of Round 6.
Day 30: Big WC (>50%), replace salt, but do not add Prazi. This is the end of Round 6.

This is enough for 6 rounds, should you need to go out that far.
Some reminders: Prazipro should only have salt to 0.1% if you are using regular dose. If double dosing Prazipro, you can raise salt to 0.3%. If you are using Prazi powder or tablets, then salt is at 0.3%.

A. SEVEN DAY ROUNDS
Day 1: Big WC (>50%), add Prazi. Make sure salt is at the appropriate concentration. This is the beginning of Round 1.
Day 2: Add another dose of Prazi. We routinely double dose with Prazi for the first round in this protocol.
Day 5: Big WC (>50%), replace salt, but do not add Prazi. This is the end of Round 1.
Day 8: Big WC (>50%), replace salt, and add Prazi. This is the start of Round 2.
Day 12: Big WC (>50%), replace salt, but do not add Prazi. This is the end of Round 2.
Day 15: Big WC (>50%), replace salt, and add Prazi. This is the start of Round 3.
Day 19: Big WC (>50%), replace salt, but do not add Prazi. This is the end of Round 3.
Day 22: Big WC (>50%), replace salt, and add Prazi. This is the start of Round 4.
Day 26: Big WC (>50%), replace salt, but do not add Prazi. This is the end of Round 4.
Day 29: Big WC (>50%), replace salt, and add Prazi. This is the start of Round 5.
Day 33: Big WC (>50%), replace salt, but do not add Prazi. This is the end of Round 5.
Day 36: Big WC (>50%), replace salt, and add Prazi. This is the start of Round 6.
Day 40: Big WC (>50%), replace salt, but do not add Prazi. This is the end of Round 6.

You don't necessarily need to do all 6 rounds. We can determine how many rounds as you go along . . .

I'm doing 5 day rounds, double dosing. My salinity is at .3%

Completed round one

How will I know when I am done doing rounds?

Well, I completed the beginning of round 1 anyway lol

Do I double dose each round? If I single dose a round does that mean my water has to go down to .1 salinity?

I tend to double dose only the first round. How did he react to the first round? :idont

And, yes, if you single dose, bring salinity down to 0.1%.

She reacted fine. At first she seemed a little drowsy but she's swimming around fine now. Thanks for the info

Glad your fishy is feeling more herself. :D