Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ANGELMB15

Pond video

Video of my pond this afternoon. It's 95degrees water is at 85degrees. Fish are happy so am I lol. It amazes me how they can handle a wide range in temperature outside and how much they grow outside. I'm already planning on building a bigger pond next year for them possibly adding a koi or two in there as well. I'm guessing it will roughly be around 3,000-5,000gallons. Wife doesn't like the idea :thumbdown , but oh well lol :argue:

What a beautiful pond, and gorgeous fish! :)

Do you think the pond enough to do a raised aquarium addition? That way you can have a side view of the fish as well! :D

Do you think the pond enough to do a raised aquarium addition? That way you can have a side view of the fish as well! :D

Dnalex that is a great idea I will have to think of a way to do that :hummm

Even a 5 gallon might be OK :)

Even a 5 gallon might be OK :)

Lets make it an even 10 lol

I simply adore seeing fancies being grown in ponds :D They get so fat and chubby and look amazing like yours. Great looking pond and fish! :thumb:

I simply adore seeing fancies being grown in ponds :D They get so fat and chubby and look amazing like yours. Great looking pond and fish! :thumb:

I know right! Thank you

Cute fish!

If your pond bottom is flat, it's super easy. See mine.

I'm glad you are reporting on how much fancies benefit from a pond. Of course all goldfish do best in an appropriate pond, but fancies benefit so much more than the less demanding "pond type" fish.

Edited by shakaho

I am sure I would benefit from a pond. Please build me one, someone! :rofl

You aren't fancy enough, Alex.

You aren't fancy enough, Alex.

Darn it! :rofl

Cute fish!

Thank you

What a beautiful pond, and gorgeous fish! :) Do you think the pond enough to do a raised aquarium addition? That way you can have a side view of the fish as well! :D

If your pond bottom is flat, it's super easy. See mine. I'm glad you are reporting on how much fancies benefit from a pond. Of course all goldfish do best in an appropriate pond, but fancies benefit so much more than the less demanding "pond type" fish.
Oh ok I see now I will have to try that. It looks so easy I think a cave man could do it lol. Thank you for sharing and nice fish you have shakaho

Your fish have always been beautiful. I love seeing your video's. You should have showed more of your pond though. I always forget what everyone's look like. (then when I do see the whole pond I then remember it. ha ha)

Well, I'm practically old enough to be a cave woman, so I guess a cave man could do it. :rofl2

I love seeing your ponds! :) Everyone looks so happy!

Beautiful pond.

Your fish have always been beautiful. I love seeing your video's. You should have showed more of your pond though. I always forget what everyone's look like. (then when I do see the whole pond I then remember it. ha ha)

Thank you

Well, I'm practically old enough to be a cave woman, so I guess a cave man could do it. :rofl2

lol

I love seeing your ponds! :) Everyone looks so happy!

Thank you

Beautiful pond.

Thank you

Love your pond :) I love when the fish all came looking to see if it was chow time ;) lol thanks for sharing :)

Love your pond :) I love when the fish all came looking to see if it was chow time ;) lol thanks for sharing :)

Thank you. It's like they are never full is crazy.