Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Avepico

Looking for a new staple food

We've got Lionhead on sale for $10.99 right now, and with out $4.99 flat rate shipping (within lower 48 states) you're looking at $15.98 if that is all you purchase. If you purchase more than one item, the shipping remains the same!

Chris,

That sounds like a great deal! How many ounces is the bag?

Gotta throw in here, I love my Amazon Prime as well, one of the best $75 a year I spend. Fish still get huge poops on Omega, payday will get something else. I have spread it out more but still the more aggressive feeders just hunt down where the food is and the less aggressive only look where they first see it.

Jared,

I bought the GC shrimp pellets. So far, they seem to be very popular. :rofl

Yes, they are very popular here also. :D

We've got Lionhead on sale for $10.99 right now, and with out $4.99 flat rate shipping (within lower 48 states) you're looking at $15.98 if that is all you purchase. If you purchase more than one item, the shipping remains the same!

Chris,

12.3oz :). Incidentally, I use Prime as well, it can be a great deal. Especially if you're just buying 1 item. Prime prices are on average higher than non-prime prices. So when you want to buy 3 items rather than 1, you can usually find it somewhere else cheaper. Competition is pretty stiff on fish food and I know short term price is the deciding factor. But I humbly request that you give us a try if we've got it in stock. We use the proceeds to do things like sponsor forums and introduce cool new products like Repashy that the big guys don't want to take chances on.

Chris,

12.3oz :). Incidentally, I use Prime as well, it can be a great deal. Especially if you're just buying 1 item. Prime prices are on average higher than non-prime prices. So when you want to buy 3 items rather than 1, you can usually find it somewhere else cheaper. Competition is pretty stiff on fish food and I know short term price is the deciding factor. But I humbly request that you give us a try if we've got it in stock. We use the proceeds to do things like sponsor forums and introduce cool new products like Repashy that the big guys don't want to take chances on.

That's excellent. I will definitely order my Lionhead from you next time. I already get my Repashy products from you and have been very pleased with the customer service!

Chris,

And I'd like to add that my Tasty Worms orders get to me faster than Amazon (uh and I work for Amazon)!!! Not sure where they are located but I have my fish's stuff in a jiffy. So I prefer them.

I love my Prime as well