Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  

Finally got around to taking pictures of my cute ranchu from East Coast Ranchu. They are doing so well and are going out in the pond soon! the pictures are a bit poor because I don't have my preferred image editing software on this computer. The bf chose WWII plane names as the theme for these guys!

First off the sakura! I've named him Spitfire

ranchu046.jpg

ranchu027.jpg

ranchu010.jpg

ranchu006.jpg

ranchu002.jpg

He has amazing colors and already quite a wen!

The soon to be lemonhead: Bearcat

ranchu016.jpg

ranchu063.jpg

ranchu045.jpg

ranchu061.jpg

ranchu035.jpg

ranchu031.jpg

He has the best chubby cheeks and a fantastic topline. After I picked him out me and Cynthia noticed he had a little antennae on his caudal that is nearly invisible from above. I wanted him regardless, he's just too perfect!

And last but not least, the calico Zero
ranchu058.jpg

ranchu023.jpg

june042.jpg

ranchu033.jpg

ranchu013.jpg

He is much shyer than the others in front of the camera but he has the coolest markings for a calico, plus he's a full matte which I just love. He doesn't have a ridiculous amount of wen like the others but he's going to grow to be a stunner I'm sure.

I also want to take the time to thank cynthia from east coast ranchu for being so kind to let me into her home to choose my fish. It was probably the best buying experience I could've had and seeing the excellent health and conditions her fish are kept in is really refreshing. I'll be posting an in depth review of her on my fish blog (on tumblr) if anyone is interested.Thanks for looking guys!

how absolutely stunning, all of them. I lovelovelove Sakuras, never really see them here.

Awwww. I love them all, but especially Bearcat. I think I also a have twin to Spitfire here. :)

Awwww. I love them all, but especially Bearcat. I think I also a have twin to Spitfire here. :)

the one with the one eye? They look very similar:) I would be inclined to say your calico is a sibling of mine as well. :hi5

the one with the one eye? They look very similar:) I would be inclined to say your calico is a sibling of mine as well. :hi5

Yup yup! :rofl

Cute! And nice photography too :)

Wow, these guys are stunning!

Very nice.

My fave is also Bearcat.

:)

Soooo jealous! Ranchus are my favourite :) and I think I'm in love with Bearcat!

Awwww! :D

I love the theme for their names, MK. Also, a "herd of ranchu" just sounds so appropriate! I think this should be the official name for groups of ranchu. :teehee

they are so cute!!! I am so jealous of all these chus lately! Is Cynthia in NJ? that is awesome that you got to actually go pick them out!

Some cool colour combos there.

Ive only seen plain reds here locally. And one or two white and red.

Loving the stripes on spitfire - racing stripes lol

they are so cute!!! I am so jealous of all these chus lately! Is Cynthia in NJ? that is awesome that you got to actually go pick them out!

Cynthia is in nj! About a two hour drive from where I live. It's an awfully small world!

These guys went out in the pond today and honestly I'll really miss having them inside! Their weights were spitfire(23g), bearcat(21g), and zero(15g). I have some more pictures of them from today that I will post soon. :)

I can't wait to see fresh pics!

They are all beautiful. Hard to decide which one I liked the best. So I'm going to say; All of them. :heart

That must have been really fun to go to Cynthia's and personally see and choose which one's you wanted to take home. If I had a pond I think I would have a hard time putting them in it instead of enjoying them in the comfort of inside one's home.

Pretty babies and you could have just one more with the raffle :teehee

I love Spitfire's stripes! They're all awesome, especially Bearcat :)

I really love Spitfire, with his little tiger stripes! They're all so cute :D.

Lovely fish, I have alaways wanyed one... but I cant seem to find some order form, or the fish that are up for sale? Where do I order? Are they just on facebook? I have been looking for a homepage! Beautiful ranchus anyway :) they are darling!

Lovely fish, I have alaways wanyed one... but I cant seem to find some order form, or the fish that are up for sale? Where do I order? Are they just on facebook? I have been looking for a homepage! Beautiful ranchus anyway :) they are darling!

https://www.facebook.com/EastCoastRanchu?fref=ts

This is Cynthia's page! you can message her with the amount of fish you want and your color preference to order them. I'm not sure of the exact process because I just contacted her and then drove on over to pick mine out! haha!

Also pictures from the day they went outside!

ranchu004.jpg

Zero

ranchu005.jpg

ranchu010-1.jpg

Bearcat

ranchu006-1.jpg

ranchu009.jpg

Spitfire(he was doing that weird thing goldies do with their eyes sometimes)

ranchu021.jpg

spitfire and bearcat from above (the grid is 1inx1in)

ranchu027-1.jpg

ranchu032.jpg

Almost a group picture!

ranchu033-1.jpg

Zero's super cute marking

ranchu043.jpg

everyone meeting them (except shokin who was off who knows where)

So neat! What's your stock count now for the pond?