Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
bubbles22

Butterfly tank update

We're about halfway done with prazi rounds and yesterday I painted the tank bottom and background black. I still have yet to name my fishies. Nothing has truly stuck so far so maybe you guys have some ideas? ;)

The whiteish one is a female and the one with the red dot on its head is a male.

nUldQ4Y.jpg

erB6NXP.jpg

1zWnyFl.jpg

Hide and seek? Peek and boo? Cookie and cream? Biscut and tea? Haha and hehe? Him and her? He and she? I dont know, I thought biscut and tea were cute! :3

Oh my gosh! They are so cute! :heart

Awesome :heart

they are really Beauties :) I also love what you have done with the tank :)

frick and frack are my go to pair names ;) lol

Adorable! Your tank looks quite clean and modernist. :)

As for names, how about Snoopy and Woodstock? :D

Gosh, what gorgeous butterflies!

Biscuit and Tea are adorable! Still waffling on a name for mine, so don't expect any original suggestions from me :P

They are SO gorgeous by the way!!

What with your fish and Stratton's - I might end up liking telescoping eyes yet.

Edited by motherredcap

Ballerina for the female and Noble for the male?

I like him and her. lol They are both very pretty goldfish. I like the pair names. Anything would work. Steak and Potato. Eggs and Bacon, Right and Left. Stop and Go. Then and Now. This and That. Sweep and Mop.

To many to list them all.

Edited by Hidr

Biscuit and Tea are adorable! Still waffling on a name for mine, so don't expect any original suggestions from me :P

hehe! See it seems so fun!

Hide and seek? Peek and boo? Cookie and cream? Biscut and tea? Haha and hehe? Him and her? He and she? I dont know, I thought biscut and tea were cute! :3

Thank you for the great suggestions! :) My bf and I are really liking the sound of biscuit and tea

Stunning :)

Thank you! :)

Oh my gosh! They are so cute! :heart

Thank you! :D

Awesome :heart

they are really Beauties :) I also love what you have done with the tank :)

frick and frack are my go to pair names ;) lol

Thank you! Lol, I think I'd end up mixing those up all the time with my scatterbrain :D Thanks for the suggestion though ;)

Adorable! Your tank looks quite clean and modernist. :)

As for names, how about Snoopy and Woodstock? :D

Thank you :) I had just cleaned it, with a full water change and all. Haha, those are adorable names! If only the white and black one was a boy though... Snoopy would've been perfect :P

Gosh, what gorgeous butterflies!

Thank you :)

Haha, I totally understand. Arnie, my oranda, went for 2 months without a name :P And thank you! :)

What with your fish and Stratton's - I might end up liking telescoping eyes yet.

:D I must post more butterfly tele pics then!!! Lol. I, too, never really looked twice at them before, but I fell in love with them after watching all of Sakura's goldfish videos on youtube :teehee

Ballerina and Noble would fit perfectly based on looks :) But I found out in these past weeks that she's REALLY feisty and he's a bit of a coward -____- Maybe if I had named them when I first got them, they'd live to match their names haha. If only :P

I like him and her. lol They are both very pretty goldfish. I like the pair names. Anything would work. Steak and Potato. Eggs and Bacon, Right and Left. Stop and Go. Then and Now. This and That. Sweep and Mop.

To many to list them all.

Thank you :) Steak and potato made me laugh. That's probably the last thing I'd think of when I look at fish haha. It's very cute though! Definitely unique. I might just entertain that and see if it works out lol.

Ballerina and Noble would fit perfectly based on looks :) But I found out in these past weeks that she's REALLY feisty and he's a bit of a coward -____- Maybe if I had named them when I first got them, they'd live to match their names haha. If only :P

What about Kanga and Eeyore? Haha Personality is definitely a deciding factor!

Id go Crumpet for the white one and Cola for the darker one. Then id call them little Crumpy and Coco.

I recently acquired two butterflies who are in quarantine at the moment, a Black butterfly I named Rinoa and a dark silverish one named Lulu. They are gonna keep Squall and Selphie company in 2 weeks.

Whatever you choose, they are beautiful.

wow I really like that.. now I got to paint my tank too :teehee

Id go Crumpet for the white one and Cola for the darker one. Then id call them little Crumpy and Coco.

I recently acquired two butterflies who are in quarantine at the moment, a Black butterfly I named Rinoa and a dark silverish one named Lulu. They are gonna keep Squall and Selphie company in 2 weeks.

Whatever you choose, they are beautiful.

Thank you! :) And how exciting!!! Be sure to post pics ;)

wow I really like that.. now I got to paint my tank too :teehee

Pics when/if it happens please!!!! :D

My goldfish are paired names!

Can't think of any names now, but I must say your goldfish are beautiful!