Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Moucho+Moncho

NLS Review!

I wanted to post a review on NLS goldfish 1mm pellets. I have fed my goldfish all the popular brands around here (Hiraki, Pro-Gold, Omega One etc.) And when my LFS stopped carrying the food I was using, I tried NLS. Moucho has problems with white, stringy poo, and all the foods would work for the 1st feed, then Moucho would have problems with it. NO problems came with this food and he is brighter in color and more energetic. I would 100% recommend this food.

I just started using this food at Dnalex's recommendation in combination with spiralina enhanced frozen brine shrimp and frozen blood worms and fresh cooked spinach. This seems to be working well for my floaty Flipper. I suspect it is mostly the spinach, though. Dnalex states that the small size 1mm is better for floaty fish. :thumbup2:

I agree with Alex. The 1mm and 2mm work much better for my Goldfish. And I have never had a problem with NLS.

I have been using the NLS 1mm pellet's for over a year and my Goldies have great color and don't have floaty problem's. Glad your Goldies are doing well.

I'm hoping to get a chance to try this food in the near future and love hearing how its working for you all. :heart

I am glad your fish are liking the NLS food. I feed my fish these pellets also along with Omega One. They like them both. And I like the fact that I can just pick it up at my LFS.

I hope floaty Flipper will just be known as Flipper now. :)

I'm glad the food is working out well! :D

Keep in mind that for some strange reason, not every goldfish will do well on the same food, so just try and find the food(s) that work best for you!