Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tastyworms

Free Repashy Fish Food Samples - Super Green and more

Repashy has sent us a box of fish food samples to hand out. The only freshwater variety I have right now is Super Green. There is a new line of salt water varieties as well, if you have a salt water tank. For saltwater I have Spawn & Grow Saltwater, Reef Hunter, Reef Prowler, and Reef Scraper. If there is a product for which there is not a sample that you want to try, let me know, and I'll pass the request on to Repashy to see if they can provide in the future.

Rules: US addresses only. These packages are not properly labeled for international export. Quantities are limited, so this offer is while supplies last. I will only send 1 sample per variety per person. So you can get 1 of each if you like. Please only request a sample if you have never tried the product for which you are requesting a sample. If you know someone who is on the fence about Repashy foods, please feel free to share. This offer is open to everyone, Koko's just gets first shot at it :).

Since not everyone on Koko's has PM ability, you may send me an email at chris@tastyworms.com, or send a pm here on Koko's. I'll need your Name and shipping address. You will not be added to any lists nor will your info be sold or saved for marketing. This offer is unfortunately only available to US and Canada residents.

U92xBsb.jpg

Oh yes!! I've been dying to try some. :)

PMing, thank you sooo much. :heart

Super Green is GREAT! Everyone who hasn't tried it should definitely take advantage of this offer! :)

aw I wish I could try some Repashy products! after a quick google search, it seems we only really have the reptile foods readily available here.

Great offer Chris!

Super Green is fabulous! Give it a try. :D

Edited by fantailfan1

PM sent. Thank you so much.

They seel Super Green at http://www.repashy.co.uk/ if you are in the UK. I've literally just ordered some!

Just wish they would sell soilent green! Ah well, will just mix some bloodworms in with the super green and have a nice coctail gel hahaha!

Woah! This is great!

Just wish they would sell soilent green! Ah well, will just mix some bloodworms in with the super green and have a nice coctail gel hahaha!

Soilent green is sometimes difficult to export because of the ingredients. That's an interesting store name... I'm sure they're a licensed reseller like us, but that's not Repashy directly from the source like the URL implies.

Awesome! thanks for doing this Chris! :)

PM sent cant wait to try it thx

We're gonna have a lot of happy fish around here soon! :rofl

US addresses only :(

Soilent green is sometimes difficult to export because of the ingredients. That's an interesting store name... I'm sure they're a licensed reseller like us, but that's not Repashy directly from the source like the URL implies.

Yeh, that's what they told me when I asked about getting soilent green. They are working on it but it's hard. Yes, haha, they are actually called lilly exotics but have that link on their website. Naughty haha.

Thank you for the great response everyone. I've got a couple more samples left if anyone did not request the first time around.

First round of samples will be shipping out today. Everyone who requested one as of now will be receiving one.

Thanks so much! I sent you a PM :)

This is so generous! I would love to try SG. Sent and email. :)

I received my sample today. Thank you very much!! I'll try it out this afternoon and post back after! :hug

Cooked it up, poured it on some parchment paper, spread it and cut it into little cubes.

They LOVE IT!! It smells pretty awful but the texture is kinda neat.

I'll definitely be ordering some once this sample runs out. :)

PM sent :) I've only tried the community plus (which they love) so hoping there's other varies they can eat :D

I'll be ordering too once mine runs out. They love it! Thank you again, Chris!

Just received the sample in the mail today too. Naruto and Arnie love their new food! :D Def. going to buy more in the future. Thank you, Chris!