Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
number20121

Commercial using Goldfish - for a change not bad

Tired of seeing goldfish in commercials being more or less abused; this one which I just saw on TV isn't too bad.

Just thought I'd share :) Watch in HD if you can, the fish used are really very cute, and all of them rather healthy looking :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqq97Y844Uk

That was neat, still overstocked, but at least out of the bowl (x

I like the concept. I wish my goldfish could cure cancer!

Edited by LovelyChaos

That's a very cool commercial. :)

Yep, of course, very overstocked. But much better than for example that commercial for medication for asthma in children where they have the poor comet flopping without water on a table, desperate for air. I understand what they were doing there and they certainly got the point across, but still it does not make it right to abuse the fish like that.

So this commercial here, I find it a lot better. All these cute baby fantails, ryukins and orandas are so darn adorable.

I also gotta say that I kind of like the look of the bowl-structure inside the tank. But aside from the fact that our graceful fatties would probably run into them constantly, I don't even want to imagine what a diatom outbreak in there would do to the tank and your sanity :rofl

Edited by Oerba Yun Fang

The thought of a diatom outbreak in that setup makes me shudder. Lol!

Yep, of course, very overstocked. But much better than for example that commercial for medication for asthma in children where they have the poor comet flopping without water on a table, desperate for air. I understand what they were doing there and they certainly got the point across, but still it does not make it right to abuse the fish like that.

So this commercial here, I find it a lot better. All these cute baby fantails, ryukins and orandas are so darn cute.

I also gotta say that I kind of like the look of the bowl-structure inside the tank. But aside from the fact that our graceful fatties would probably run into them constantly, I don't even want to imagine what a diatom outbreak in there would do to the tank and you sanity :rofl

Oh my gosh, a comet out of water?! That's terrible! It does make this commercial more appreciable. I thought the tank looked cool too, I just want to fill all of those bowls with plants, but the tank would have to be much larger for that to be space appropriate!

I liked the one with the black on its tail :3 adorable!

Much better than one I saw the other day with two fancies in a tiny bowl. :no:

Those fish are cute!

Very cool.

I like it. Someone could adapt this idea for making a new video about releasing goldfish out of bowls and into tanks!

Love it!

I like it. Someone could adapt this idea for making a new video about releasing goldfish out of bowls and into tanks!

Good idea i hear youtube calling lol

Thanks for sharing because I haven't seen the commercial as of yet on t.v. I thought it was kind of cool with the exception like others saying overstocked.

That was nice.