Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
thatfancygoldfish

Disabled goldfish saved by owner's device

This was posted recently (: the general consensus is while these devices work temporarily, almost always does it cause slime coat damage /: I hope to see one of these made one day that does not harm slime coat however!

http://www.kokosgoldfish.invisionzone.com/forum/index.php?/topic/109684-another-floatation-device/

Edited by LovelyChaos

Oh I'm so sorry I missed the original thread! Is there anyone who can link me to it so I can see the comments too? I'd love to read through them! :-)

I linked it in my post (; I wish that they'd post follow up stories for things like these though!

...derp. I dont know how i missed that :rofl !!!!!!!!!

Hey, someone (Smegy :rofl ) just told me, slow is ok as long as you get there in the end! No worries, happens to the best of us :rofl

Hey, someone (Smegy :rofl ) just told me, slow is ok as long as you get there in the end! No worries, happens to the best of us :rofl

Sooo true! :lol !!

What a cute quote....Slow is good as long as you get there in the end. Never heard of that before. I Like. :)

What a cute quote....Slow is good as long as you get there in the end. Never heard of that before. I Like. :)

That was all Smegy Psiren! (; it's a good one (:

From the article:

Things are going swimmingly: Einstein now has to be fed using a straw because his life jacket stops him getting to the surface

Why not just use sinking pellets...?

The article reports " mr. Naylor made the life jacket suspending enestine from going tothe surface so he feeds enestien by a straw." Then how does he get oxygen? ? That is such a cool thing though! Helooks like a robot! How cool is that!! :D

The article reports " mr. Naylor made the life jacket suspending enestine from going tothe surface so he feeds enestien by a straw." Then how does he get oxygen? ? That is such a cool thing though! Helooks like a robot! How cool is that!! :D

There is oxygen in water...

There is oxygen in water...
oh....... now I feel really dumb. lollollollollollol

Sign in to follow this  

Photo of the week winner!

Pic of the week poll #22