Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mikey

Tanked On Animal Planet

I just saw an episode from this current season on demand and they built a hat tank and it held 600 gallons. Too bad they put 35 koi in there!!!! I was in shock! Talk about over stocked.....

Hi Mike, :)

I think Koko made an announcement a few weeks back. She wants the "horror stories" section to be only stories that happen to us personally. She wants us to shy away from things we see on tv, or in big box chain stores.

I'm sure someone will come in and set me right, if I remembered wrong.

On a side note, 600 gallons for 30+ koi? :o

Just FYI :hug:

She did, I recall that announcement. There was also a thread on tanked a while back and a couple of mentions of the same episode.

Edited by LovelyChaos

She did, I recall that announcement. There was also a thread on tanked a while back and a couple of mentions of the same episode.

I didn't know that about the horror story section or that it was discussed already.

if anybody wants to delete this, they can, I didn't know about the announcement Koko made.

I think Koko made an announcement a few weeks back. She wants the "horror stories" section to be only stories that happen to us personally. She wants us to shy away from things we see on tv, or in big box chain stores.

Crazy right!

I didn't know that about the horror story section or that it was discussed already.

if anybody wants to delete this, they can, I didn't know about the announcement Koko made.

Crazy right!

I don't think it's a big deal, doll. :hug I just wanted you to know, for your own sake. :heart

You working this weekend? We might head to the zoo, but I dunno for sure yet.

Crazy right!

I don't think it's a big deal, doll. :hug I just wanted you to know, for your own sake. :heart

You working this weekend? We might head to the zoo, but I dunno for sure yet.

I will be there Saturday (If I am better) and Sunday I am going to my nanny's baby shower for baby Jay. :rofl!

Mikey, as Tammy has stated, Horror Stories has reverted back to what it once was; that is, a place to discuss and share stories that have affected you personally. Complaining about videos, television shows and stores/chains really does not accomplish anything in terms of forum development and member discourse.

Anyway, I doubt this thread will be removed (I know I have no intention to remove it) as it was just a simple misunderstanding.

http://www.kokosgold...youtube-videos/

Yea I know!!! They dont even wait for the nitrogen cycle to clear up, then they just dump the fish in there!!!!!!:(

Yea I know!!! They dont even wait for the nitrogen cycle to clear up, then they just dump the fish in there!!!!!! :(

Katie, please read Dan's comment above yours.

Edited by ChelseaM