Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
GreenTea

Baby Butterflies

Oh my they are adorable hun :heart

Ill let you get by this time, but next time :wa:rofl

The are beautiful! :D I especially love the white butterfly...so cute :)

Well of course you do ;) I hope I can get him as big and beautiful as yours!

Oh my they are adorable hun :heart

Ill let you get by this time, but next time :wa:rofl

Oh good. I'm glad!

NICEEEEEEEE!! Don't come poking around at my house if that white one goes missing... :rofl:D

Oh my goodness, I am in love! :)

OMG They are amazing, and you now have identical fish as Sakura's! It'll be awesome to compare them as they grow up.

Also, hurry and get female teles and get fry so I can get some from you! :rofl

(Yes, it's all about me! :rofl)

I think Sakuras has red and white block pattern right? There was one just like that there. Truly twins to her fish. I thought it'd be weird if we had identical fish, plus I liked the deep red guy, deformity and all.

I would gladly if I could find a female! They had black tele veil tails and butterflies but they all had some flaw so I passed. Patience grasshopper! :)

You can do it too you know!:P I'm sure you'd have great results.

I am sooo jealous! I've never really wanted a butterfly before (or really even any telescope), but now that they are all I want when I can add fish, I realized I have NEVER seen one in any of the fish stores close by! :(

Keep looking hon :) I am a frequent visitor of all 3 independent stores nearby. Some stores can order certain things for you too! This is the first time in over a year I've lived here that I have see any of this quality in any size. They were all pretty nice. A few has fused caudals or eyes too big, but they all had vibrant color. There were even blacks and calicos.

I really think the breeder accidentally slipped the white one in there for me. It is of exceptional quality for such a little thing. $4.50 well spent!

So keep looking and ask around. There are actually several goldfish breeders in NJ and NY.

OMG They are amazing, and you now have identical fish as Sakura's! It'll be awesome to compare them as they grow up.

Also, hurry and get female teles and get fry so I can get some from you! :rofl

(Yes, it's all about me! :rofl)

I think Sakuras has red and white block pattern right? There was one just like that there. Truly twins to her fish. I thought it'd be weird if we had identical fish, plus I liked the deep red guy, deformity and all.

I would gladly if I could find a female! They had black tele veil tails and butterflies but they all had some flaw so I passed. Patience grasshopper! :)

You can do it too you know!:P I'm sure you'd have great results.

I think yours are truly awesome...the most prettiest ones I have seen :thumbs:

I've decided that I will be getting fish from you and Allison at some point, and then I will breed from there. :D

Eeeeek, so cute! Proof yet again that there are treasures to be found at the LFS if one looks carefully in the baby tanks. A white butterfly is on my must-have-someday list. :)

Yes I always go look. I enjoy viewing all the goldfish just to torture myself. At this same store they have two giant orandas. $75 each, at least 8" with tail, one red and white, one black.

I put in a special ranchu order with them. Can't wait to see what they find.

Eeeeek, so cute! Proof yet again that there are treasures to be found at the LFS if one looks carefully in the baby tanks. A white butterfly is on my must-have-someday list. :)

Yes I always go look. I enjoy viewing all the goldfish just to torture myself. At this same store they have two giant orandas. $75 each, at least 8" with tail, one red and white, one black.

Which store is that one hun ?

I've decided that I will be getting fish from you and Allison at some point, and then I will breed from there. :D

LOL - Let the women do the hard stuff huh? You stinker :) That would be great. The ranchu she can get locally are incredible, they are just extra flukey. The only nice ranchu I've ever seen here were Raichu and my sakura Bowie. Which is why I went to auctions. I think between us we could have a lot of great affordable ranchu for people.

We've already planned getting a farm together where we can be together most of the time and the men can take care of the house or whatever. Ranchu as far as the eye can see!

Edited by GreenTea

Pets on Broadway. They are not a fish store, but a pet store with an incredible fish selection. They do fresh an salt, and have a wall of goldfish. They also have sting rays and axolotls. They ordered soilent green for me before tasty worms had it and even feed it to their fish now! They are just great.

Yes! Sign me up! :rofl

Wow! They are adorable and going to be stunners when they grow up! Congrats!

Thanks for the nice words. Is your avatar your fish? What a beauty!

Which one are you sending me? Lucky you. So cute.

Im sending you neither but I will post lots of updates for you <3 I know I love seeing yours.

Pets on Broadway. They are not a fish store, but a pet store with an incredible fish selection. They do fresh an salt, and have a wall of goldfish. They also have sting rays and axolotls. They ordered soilent green for me before tasty worms had it and even feed it to their fish now! They are just great.

One day I will have to go and see them... I been to the Hitchcock store, cant remember the name of that one.. but I just looked that place up and they look awesome :thumbs:

One day I will have to go and see them... I been to the Hitchcock store, cant remember the name of that one.. but I just looked that place up and they look awesome :thumbs:

When you are healthy and recovered we should have a goldfish date. There's a baby store across street ;) Its 15 mins from m house but I know its a bit of a drive for you. Maybe TD or a family member could watch J and I can be our driver for the day. You will deserve a fun outing.

Edited by GreenTea

When you are healthy and recovered we should have a goldfish date. There's a baby store across street ;) Its 15 mins from m house but I know its a bit of a drive for you.

That sounds cool.... may be a while before I can do that.. :teehee but that would be awesome :)

When you are healthy and recovered we should have a goldfish date. There's a baby store across street ;) Its 15 mins from m house but I know its a bit of a drive for you.

That sounds cool.... may be a while before I can do that.. :teehee but that would be awesome :)

Oh I know. I'm serious so let me know when you're feeling up to it. I had so much fun talking with you last summer and mocking the koi people! Take care of your family first of course.

Edited by GreenTea

they're beautiful hun :) lovely stock :heart congratulations :bighug

I am sooo jealous! I've never really wanted a butterfly before (or really even any telescope), but now that they are all I want when I can add fish, I realized I have NEVER seen one in any of the fish stores close by! :(

Keep looking hon :) I am a frequent visitor of all 3 independent stores nearby. Some stores can order certain things for you too! This is the first time in over a year I've lived here that I have see any of this quality in any size. They were all pretty nice. A few has fused caudals or eyes too big, but they all had vibrant color. There were even blacks and calicos.

I really think the breeder accidentally slipped the white one in there for me. It is of exceptional quality for such a little thing. $4.50 well spent!

So keep looking and ask around. There are actually several goldfish breeders in NJ and NY.

$4.50?!! Wow! I know they are tiny little things but that is a steal :)

I think I will ask around.. I do love the family-owned store that I normally go to (a little less so since joining Koko's and finding out how misinformed they've left me!) and was thinking of asking if they could order something special for me, or to somehow track down a breeder. I wasn't aware there were any in NJ!

I'll keep looking, it's worth a drive here and there if I can find another quality store to check out. Fish Day is approaching (at least I hope!), and I think that I've settled on two small fish - butterfly, oranda and ryukin are the top contenders, so any mix of those. I really do have my heart on a little butterfly though :heart

I think I will ask around.. I do love the family-owned store that I normally go to (a little less so since joining Koko's and finding out how misinformed they've left me!) and was thinking of asking if they could order something special for me, or to somehow track down a breeder. I wasn't aware there were any in NJ!

I'll keep looking, it's worth a drive here and there if I can find another quality store to check out. Fish Day is approaching (at least I hope!), and I think that I've settled on two small fish - butterfly, oranda and ryukin are the top contenders, so any mix of those. I really do have my heart on a little butterfly though :heart

I can't wait to see what you pick out :) East Coast Ranchu is in NJ. She breeds ranchu obviously but may know someone with butterflies if she has none. Be sure to post lots of photos!

Thanks so much Helen. Its so fun to watch the little ones grow.

Edited by GreenTea

I can't wait to see what you pick out :) East Coast Ranchu is in NJ. She breeds ranchu obviously but may know someone with butterflies if she has none. Be sure to post lots of photos!

Thanks so much Helen. Its so fun to watch the little ones grow.

You know I will!! :D

and thankyou for the suggestions, I'll definitely keep them in mind!

Oh I know. I'm serious so let me know when you're feeling up to it. I had so much fun talking with you last summer and mocking the koi people! Take care of your family first of course.

Ditto hun :hug