Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DawnMichele

New Ranchu

he is beautiful! Congrats :D

Thank-you.

Awww it looks great! I love the little mustache.

omg omg omg! That fish is SO cute! I love the fatness! :thud

Handsome little guy :thumb:

He is a cutie. I love all his colors and where they are distributed. Love the mustache too. Or did he get into some chocolate? :rofl2

Want.

:lol2

Very very cute! :D

He is a cutie. I love all his colors and where they are distributed. Love the mustache too. Or did he get into some chocolate? :rofl2

I better go check my chocolate stash.LOL.

Thanks everyone for your great comment's. I appreciate it.

Super cute new fish.

Ultra adorable! Congratulations!

:rofl Fu Ranchu??? :rofl2 That's so awesome! He's adorable!

Fu Manchu Ranchu is coo! :rofl

Lovely!

He's very cool

Wow, that is a cute tiger :thumb: Excellent choice!

Thanks everyone.

he is adorable!! :) Glad to know you had a good experience with this seller! Now we have another place we can direct people who are looking for chus ;)

he is adorable!! :) Glad to know you had a good experience with this seller! Now we have another place we can direct people who are looking for chus ;)

Cynthia is great to work with. She really cares about her Ranchu's. She does incredible packaging and she gives you a care sheet. She also gives you a lot of picture's and video's of Ranchu's to choose from. I think shes one of the best.

Cynthia is great to work with. She really cares about her Ranchu's. She does incredible packaging and she gives you a care sheet. She also gives you a lot of picture's and video's of Ranchu's to choose from. I think shes one of the best.

I like it when they give you videos of the fish your interested in since it's hard to hide any faults it may have =), I'm liking this Cynthia person already (Y)

Hi everyone. This is my new Ranchu Fu Manchu from East Coast Ranchu.http://fish4b_zps05e0c236.jpg

very very cute fishy!

i wana buy one...do you think i should do it through dandyorandas or another better (less expensive) site? or buy one at the LFS?

this LFS is pretty well-run, but their ranchus appear to have some fin rot, and i asked them if they are salt-bathing or medicating, and they said almost surprised "no, we dont medicate them. they're fine" chinese fellas they really are good in other ways and really nice fellas, but the head guy also laughed at me when i suggested the nitrogen cycle is not a complete fantasy. "just let the tank stand for a week and throw him in." yeesh. i felt like I was talking to Homer Simpson...i guess it's not really that good a store is it? hahaha

it's better than any other ones in my area of NYC.

Hi. I don't know much about Dandy Oranda's except they have beautiful Goldfish that are expensive, If you are looking for a Ranchu Cynthia at East Coast Ranchu has beautiful,healthy Ranchu's that she raises and takes the very best care of them. She will send you ton's of picture's and video's of the fish. She has them for sale on Ebay.

She also lives in Jersey which might be close to you. Let me know if you have any other question's.

Edited by koko
Took out email, cause search engines pick it up and may get spammed

Hi. I don't know much about Dandy Oranda's except they have beautiful Goldfish that are expensive, If you are looking for a Ranchu Cynthia at East Coast Ranchu has beautiful,healthy Ranchu's that she raises and takes the very best care of them. She will send you ton's of picture's and video's of the fish. She has them for sale on Ebay . She also lives in Jersey which might be close to you. Let me know if you have any other question's.

She is also on facebook. She has some fish other tha ranchus, but not as much.

Edited by koko
Took out email, cause search engines pick it up and may get spammed