Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sakura

Dandy Orandas

Hey everyone, just an FYI about Dandy Orandas, since many of us have been wondering why there haven't been any new auctions in the past few weeks. Ken has moved the auction from Goldfish Connection to his own website now, and I heard from another forum that the first auction on the new site will start March 29th. If you want it looks like you can go to the new website and register now to be ready for bidding in future auctions.

http://www.dandyorandas.com/

Oh wow. Thanks for the update, Jennie!

:D!

Interesting, I wonder why he decided to move it. Thanks for the update!!

Good to know. :)

He moved so he doesn't have to pay hosting fees there. :)

The new site looks really nice

Next auction is Friday 03/29/13. Make you sure register. :)

I guess I'm weird..shut up :D but I've never seen anything on there that I've really went crazy for.

Curious - do the auctions change over the course of the weekend, or are the listings now the only ones that'll be posted? Man, I want that black and white butterfly. Anyway, never done the auction thing before. Thanks! :D

Curious - do the auctions change over the course of the weekend, or are the listings now the only ones that'll be posted? Man, I want that black and white butterfly. Anyway, never done the auction thing before. Thanks! :D

I believe the ones that are listed now are what is listed until the auction closes (unless of course someone does a buy it now before the auction closes, then it will be gone!)

I believe the ones that are listed now are what is listed until the auction closes (unless of course someone does a buy it now before the auction closes, then it will be gone!)

Awesome, thank you! I hope I can resist temptation to see more xD I know I want one like that one but I don't want to buy the first one I come across :P