Pic of the week

Pic of the week poll #14
Sign in to follow this  
RanchuDressing

Bubble Eye & Butterfly (Pic Heavy)

21 posts in this topic

For those who have asked, a few more pics of my new fish, as yet unnamed. I'm really enjoying them. The bubble eye has surprised me with his activity level. I expected him to be mainly a bottom-dweller due to the heavy eye sacs, but he jams around the whole tank all the time and finds food fairly easily. The butterfly is a busy fellow, too.

He's my first bubble eye, and I'm in love.

bubbleeye2_zpsa645b59e.jpg

bubbleeye4_zps534e3702.jpg

bubbleeye5_zpscd6c3252.jpg

And the butterfly, who's the apple of my eye.

butterfly3_zps43afd911.jpg

butterfly2_zps61170539.jpg

And the two together. A mismatched pair, but somehow I think they complement one another. It's all in the eyes.

both_zpsabb2b57f.jpg

They are just too gorgeous and fun. That bubble eye really makes me smile every time I see him/her. :)

They are sweet together. :heart

The first telescope photo hun is priceless.. Dude POTW material there :)

So so so cute! Love the bubble eye very much :D:wub:

Oh they are both so gorgeous!!!! The butterfly has really huge eyes! They definitely seem to compliment eachother perfectly :)

Love love love them! You always pick out winners :)

They are soooo cute! I like the tiki tank as well :)

great looking fish...I especially love your bubble eye, wonderful markings and such sweet eyes...too cute :)

They're beautiful Dee Dee! I love the color markings on the face of the bubble eye. Do they have names yet? I'd love to see a full tank photo to see your tiki decor!

I love the new additions! :)

They're beautiful Dee Dee! I love the color markings on the face of the bubble eye. Do they have names yet? I'd love to see a full tank photo to see your tiki decor!

Thanks! No names yet (for some reason, they're not coming easily this time). Full tank shot as soon as my volcano arrives! I pulled out some of my fave tiki decor for the bubble eye though.

They are so adorable! I love the butterfly's huge globes of eyes :heart

The bubble eye is very gorgeous also, as stated before :D

Your bubble eye is just awesome :) I'm so happy for you.

Your bubble eye is just awesome :) I'm so happy for you.

Thanks so much! He's a really fun fish, much more active than I expected. He's all over the tank and even likes swimming in the bubbles from the airstone. I really like him a lot. :)

Oh, they are so fun! The very first photo, expression is like a little old man. LOL! Great photos! :wub:

For those who have asked, a few more pics of my new fish, as yet unnamed. I'm really enjoying them. The bubble eye has surprised me with his activity level. I expected him to be mainly a bottom-dweller due to the heavy eye sacs, but he jams around the whole tank all the time and finds food fairly easily. The butterfly is a busy fellow, too.He's my first bubble eye, and I'm in love.bubbleeye2_zpsa645b59e.jpgbubbleeye4_zps534e3702.jpgbubbleeye5_zpscd6c3252.jpgAnd the butterfly, who's the apple of my eye.butterfly3_zps43afd911.jpgbutterfly2_zps61170539.jpgAnd the two together. A mismatched pair, but somehow I think they complement one another. It's all in the eyes.both_zpsabb2b57f.jpg

my bubble eye and yours look a lot alike

What cuties! I love the bubble eye makes me smile and want one but my tank is not decorated safe enough for one hahaha

Cute ... :)