Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ahardeay

Ingredients on this food? Tung Hoi Ranchu food

So I was looking at Tung Hoi Ranchu food, just because I am always looking at different fish food options. I seem unable to find what the ingredients in this food are or the nutritional percentages. If anyone knows or has reviews I would be interested in hearing them. I already feed pro-gold, hikari purple bag, Mazuri gel food, veggies, about to try repashy soon...so good stuff, I'm just always looking for more to try.

I can't find any info about ingredients either :idont you might try contacting the seller, I see it is for sale on goldfishutopia, not sure where you were planning to buy from :)

The one thing I do see though is that it is a floating pellet, which for me would rule it out (although you could soak it and squeeze the air out but that is a bit of a pain and probably not worth the trouble)

Yep that was the site, but I missed the floating part as well. I won't be getting it then, I much prefer sinking. Thanks for pointing that out :)

Is Goldfish Utopia even functional these days? Has anyone ordered from him recently?

Yep it is functional. I ordered the mazuri gel food from them a few months ago and it came.