Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dnalex

O, Wen Did Chu Say? XD

Since I just lost my black oranda you can send me yours to mend my broken heart :P

I third or fourth the full tank shot request!

Sent from my SCH-I535

Your Oranda with the heart shaped wen is so cute. :heart I love that they have cute chunky faces. :clapping:

Oh I see your taking good care of my Chu's and Chocolate Oranda... :teehee

I agree. The picture of the redcap kissing the tiger is too cute. I love black orandas but have never seen one in real life.

Thank you! I love like that picture, too, and it's pics like this that makes make me look forward to taking pictures of the fish. :)

This is my very first black oranda. I wonder how long he will stay black. :rofl

They are gorgous , that black oranda has such a derpy face !

I third a whole tank pic :)

Thank you! :)

Full tank pic coming up later tonight.

"The photos are less than stellar" - you need to get your head out of your youknowwhere, my friend! :rofl I wish my photos turned out half as good.

The fish look stunning, I love that tiger and the chu! Also, does your black oranda have one really huge scale on his right lower abdomen or am I seeing things?

It's funny how on your chocolate the lower caudals curl inward as well, Spicey's and Wakka's do this as well. I do find this kind of neat though :)

Thank you, Fang! :D

Your keen observations really impress, and frighten me! :rofl Yes, that is the mother of all scales on his lower right abdomen. I think it's at least twice the size of every other scale lol.

I'm not really sure what color the "chocolate" really is, but it does remind me very much of Spicey. I have a few fish with curled caudals. It's very interesting looking! :)

Well. I guess those pictures are about average. :rolleyes:

WHATEVER, Alex, stop being so modest. :lol FANTASTIC shots, all of them.

Thank you, Elli! :)

I seriously wasn't trying to be funny making that comment about my pics. I think I need to adjust my screen, or get my old TV back, because this one makes everything look a bit grainy and blurry :o

As you may or may not know, I have a "No Wen" policy. However, I do see a couple fish for which I will make an exception. I'll PM you may address. Thanks for helping me get over my fear of wens. So thoughtful of you! :rofl

:rofl

I hear that fear of wen is a lifetime condition. :tomuch:

Oh my! :thud I can see why they are your favorites. They all are stunning. :thud

Thank you, Shawn! :)

Oh, Alex, they're so amazing. I am a huge fan of redcaps, in general, and your girly-girl is stunning. I love the orange markings on her. I think you should enter the picture of her kissing the tiger in the photo contests this month. Too cute. Thanks for sharing, looking forward to the next installment. :)

Thank you, Amazing Dan! :D

I will definitely submit that pic to a contest!

Ugh! Makes me want a chu so bad!!!! :krazy:

Some stunning fishies!

Thank you! You should definitely get a chu, if space permits. :)

I love them all so much, alex! Your wenned fish are my favs

Wow, they're all gorgeous! :heart I can't wait for my girls to be this big. :)

How are your girls doing?

As always, gorgeous!!!! :)

Thank you, Haley! :)

Awesome shots! Thanks for posting them! I love the coloring on your ranchu. :heart

Thank you! I will pass your compliments on to Mr. Chu! :rofl

Less the stellar??? Sounds like you have a terminal case of cranial rectal inversion my friend :rofl

:tomuch:

Wow! The chocolate oranda is amazing!! I'm so jealous! :wub:

Aw...thank you! :)

I'm with MrB - the shot of the red cap kissing the tiger is def pic of the month material. And so is the one of your tiger oranda! :druel

I will definitely submit it to the contest. Thank you, Amazing Dan! :)

Quality fish.

Thank you, sir! :)

Since I just lost my black oranda you can send me yours to mend my broken heart :P

I third or fourth the full tank shot request!

:rofl

Tank shot coming up later today! :)

Your Oranda with the heart shaped wen is so cute. :heart I love that they have cute chunky faces. :clapping:

Just beautiful! :)

The pictures are no less than stellar, they are stellar!:D

Edited by teleSC

Such pretty fish. I'll share them with you! :D

Such beautiful fish, and great photos! I love your 'chu, and the red cap is super-cute! :wub:

They are so pretty! I really love that tubby black oranda :heart

Those are some gorgeous wenheads!

I find it interesting that your calico's wen is so much lumpier-bumpier than some of the others. I don't see a lot of calico orandas 'round here, as the local shops only get them in as "assorted orandas", along with other colors, but when I do see them, they seem to have bumpier wens than some other breeds.

~Bruce

Nice photos. I really like your Ranchu and your fat black oranda is really cute as well. It looks like you are fattening up your chocolate oranda pretty well! Nice work with them Alex.

Simpy gorgeous Goldfish! @dnalex, you have to give as some photo lessons :)

Oh I see your taking good care of my Chu's and Chocolate Oranda... :teehee

And you're taking excellent care of my shukin and her BF oranda! :tomuch:

Very gorgeous fishies!!

I love them all so much, alex! Your wenned fish are my favs

Thank you very much, Sara Jo! :)

Just beautiful! :)

The pictures are no less than stellar, they are stellar! :D

Aw...thanks! :)

Such pretty fish. I'll share them with you! :D

Thank you!

Are you sharing with me your ryukin? I've been begging, ya know! :please:rofl

Such beautiful fish, and great photos! I love your 'chu, and the red cap is super-cute! :wub:

Thank you so much! :)

They are so pretty! I really love that tubby black oranda :heart

Thank you! Let's see how long he stays black :rofl

Those are some gorgeous wenheads!

I find it interesting that your calico's wen is so much lumpier-bumpier than some of the others. I don't see a lot of calico orandas 'round here, as the local shops only get them in as "assorted orandas", along with other colors, but when I do see them, they seem to have bumpier wens than some other breeds.

~Bruce

Thanks, Bruce!

That calico's wen is pretty crazy. I've had a few other calico orandas in the past, and none of them even approach that. Actually, they had had tight wen growth. I don't know why this one is so different, but I like it! :)

Nice photos. I really like your Ranchu and your fat black oranda is really cute as well. It looks like you are fattening up your chocolate oranda pretty well! Nice work with them Alex.

Thank you, Niki! I hope you are feeling better! :)

I took full tank shots earlier, but because I have to be up really early for work, I'll post them tomorrow afternoon! :)

Awe touche'

Oh wow! Gorgeous, marvelous, stunning, beautiful fish!!! More stella pics please! :D

Simpy gorgeous Goldfish! @dnalex, you have to give as some photo lessons :)

I wish I have photography secrets to share with you, but I really don't lol. I just set my camera to fast shutter speeds to compensate for ever moving fish. There are many others who take excellent photos on the forum, including our very own admin! :)

Awe touche'

:P

Oh wow! Gorgeous, marvelous, stunning, beautiful fish!!! More stella pics please! :D

Thank you, Becs! :D

Also, my apologies for the delay in getting the full tank shots up. I was really crazy busy with work, and well, after all that wait, it will be underwhelming. I mostly don't interfere with my tank, except to clean the front glass, the filters and media, and change the water. Otherwise, I leave things alone. Anyway, here are the pics.

Full tank shot 1

Dash.jpg

Oh, wait wait. That's not it. Here they are :P

This one is without flash, and the room darkened.

Tank2.jpg

This one is with flash.

Tank1.jpg

Thanks again for looking! :D

PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!!

Dash.jpg

@Helen: ROFL!!

The tanks and fishes all look amazing Alex! I love that brown Oranda!

Dash is looking super cute as always, too :]

These are huge Goldfish and your Red cap is contrasting around :)

I am almost sure that from time to time your cut dog jealous you from the goldies, doesn't he/she?

Edited by adnan

I need to show my chihuahua how to sit nicely she s normally gittery, and I like the orandas

Edited by Gustave