Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Helen

RyuChu tank, as requested by some :)

Aw I can't watch it. The thumbnail looks great though!

Absolutely stunning! wow those fish drink a lot of water :lol

:rofl :rofl that so funny! lol .. thank you :)

Great looking giants Any plans to breed them? I can also see that one with the cyst removal mark still very visible. Good surgery job. How about that ryukin laying by it's side. Have you tried with any other treatment before? There is still a slim chance you know.

thanks Jeff, for your wonderful compliments :) what do you recommend for Mr Disabled? he's a very strong, healthy fish otherwise, grown 2" since he's been on his side and not lost the belly :)

I love your tanks! :) Fish look great today.

How old is that huge anubias? :o

thanks hun :) that anubias is approx 3 years old. i swap them around as the giants really tear peices out of them. so this gets some regrowth time in the totts tank. every 6 months, i swap them so they get some time to recover. also, sometimes i take them out and leave them in an aerated tub for a week, out in the sunshine, i give them boosts with fertilizer and other nutrients for a speedier growth (i don't add these chemials into the water where the fish are). i then rinse them well and add them back to their tanks :)

Must keep that regime in mind for later, as I was wondering how good it looked with those gorgeous giants. :P

Edited by Quasi

Oh my goodness Helen they're such big beauties! I lived the ranchu that you held that just flapped his pectorals and didn't even struggle! :rofl

Gorgeous fish! :)

thanks hun :heart

Oh my goodness Helen they're such big beauties! I lived the ranchu that you held that just flapped his pectorals and didn't even struggle! :rofl

the red and white one? he doesn't have a name. ironically, he's the most afraid of me.. lololol.. he probably thought.. well! this will all be over soon! sit still, SIT STILL!! :rofl

Yes the red and white! He is darling. It always hard to chose a favorite with you fish but his personality won me over! :)

They are all so beautiful Helen, really stunning!

Aw I can't watch it. The thumbnail looks great though!

what does it say? perhaps i can change a setting for you?

Yes the red and white! He is darling. It always hard to chose a favorite with you fish but his personality won me over! :)

he is! and he's so brilliant in colour. has the perfect lipstick mark around his mouth too! loloolol.. i'll let you name him ;)

They are all so beautiful Helen, really stunning!

thanks hun :heart

What pretty fish =D I love them all!

Great looking giants Any plans to breed them? I can also see that one with the cyst removal mark still very visible. Good surgery job. How about that ryukin laying by it's side. Have you tried with any other treatment before? There is still a slim chance you know.

thanks Jeff, for your wonderful compliments :) what do you recommend for Mr Disabled? he's a very strong, healthy fish otherwise, grown 2" since he's been on his side and not lost the belly :)

I don't usually encounter those sinking type of swim bladders (a lot harder to rectify than floaters) but I have cured a couple with using green water treatment. First you have to make sure all bugs and internal worms are eliminated then cultivate some GW outdoors. GW must be really thick and green. I'm using those 20L Quandrant brand tubs(made in Australia cost $7) from Reject Shop. All you need is to aerate it with an airstone and make sure also your temp is not over 30C. (gas bubble risk). If you are interested I'll give you more details.

some big gorgeous fish you have! extremely jealous right now..

Such beautiful fatties! :)

What pretty fish =D I love them all!

thanks hun :)

I don't usually encounter those sinking type of swim bladders (a lot harder to rectify than floaters) but I have cured a couple with using green water treatment. First you have to make sure all bugs and internal worms are eliminated then cultivate some GW outdoors. GW must be really thick and green. I'm using those 20L Quandrant brand tubs(made in Australia cost $7) from Reject Shop. All you need is to aerate it with an airstone and make sure also your temp is not over 30C. (gas bubble risk). If you are interested I'll give you more details.

Jeff, sure, i would like to try, i guess it can't hurt :) you have my details, i look forward to receiving the info.

some big gorgeous fish you have! extremely jealous right now..

awww, thank you :heart

Such beautiful fatties! :)

Jeff, sure, i would like to try, i guess it can't hurt :) you have my details, i look forward to receiving the info.

You still got another two months of sunny weather, why not start immediately with brewing your GW and put fish in straight away? It's really hassle free and your fish can drink algae tonic 24/7...lol.

very nice ryukins and ranchus... how old are they?

thank you..

well, they are already 1.5 years old at the time of purchase. Leonidis, the big red one has been with me a few years, and the rest less. the Sakura Ranchu is the last addition to that group, she's been with me a few months now :)

thank you..

well, they are already 1.5 years old at the time of purchase. Leonidis, the big red one has been with me a few years, and the rest less. the Sakura Ranchu is the last addition to that group, she's been with me a few months now :)

ok, They are very pretty...Thanks for sharing.

Hi again, ;) What do you feed your goldies during winter time? Hows your room temp during winter?