Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
adnan

Red Cap Oranda photos

Very nice looking fish and tank.

Thank you @Mlegion1988!

I hope soon the tank's interior will be a bit better than now.

Beautiful Adnan. Redcaps are the best!

This user is not at all biased. Not at all. I mean, it's not like there is anything in her username that would make us think she is partial to red caps! :rofl :rofl :rofl

@Motherredcap, I completely support your opinion. We Red Cap Goldfish Lovers are all around the world :)

picture094z.jpg

Actually for everyone the best Goldfish is his/her fish ;)

:) Here I just changed the water and it is still cloudy.

picture097i.jpg

picture098eb.jpg

Edited by adnan

Lovely pics adnan......I love Red Caps!!! :wub:

I love the dark black tank and the crisp white and red of the redcap! Such a nice contrast. it seems very.... zen-like and relaxing. :yawn

Lovely pics adnan......I love Red Caps!!! :wub:

Thanks @Phillin17, and cheers with pint of Guinness!

I love the dark black tank and the crisp white and red of the redcap! Such a nice contrast. it seems very.... zen-like and relaxing. :yawn

Thank you @Channelle'! Actually that is the purpose of the tank- relaxation. I like early in the morning for half an hour to drink my coffee in front if the tank, and after that I am "charge" for the rest of the day :)

What a beautiful fish! They truly are great stress relievers. I like to sit and watch them while I work on homework or just wind down at the end of the day. They are such amazing creatures.

I wonder why it started as red? And why its mainly red? I saw one that's yellow. But I never see a blue cap with full white body. It gotta be really blue, not look like blue.

What a beautiful fish! They truly are great stress relievers. I like to sit and watch them while I work on homework or just wind down at the end of the day. They are such amazing creatures.

Thanks @BurningIvy! You are completely right. Sometimes for me the best place to find a solution of some problem is in front of the tank.

I wonder why it started as red? And why its mainly red? I saw one that's yellow. But I never see a blue cap with full white body. It gotta be really blue, not look like blue.

I also was thinking about that- why red, not blue or even black? May be because white with red spot is the symbol of Japan, who knows?

Another two pictures from tonight.

My Doggy. She is always hungry :Scoff:

picture107le.jpg

And that is my new fish- Gastromyzon Zebrinis. My anubias keeper, so far with out any anubias, but hopefuly soon. It is very shy and requires good quality of the water. I have it since 10 days.

picture097x.jpg

Is that a hill stream loach?

I think so. For fish names if I am not very sure I prefer to use Latin scientific names to avoid misunderstandings.

Beautiful fish adnan. Red caps are my favorites too. But i do love all colors and patterns of goldfish.

Beautiful fish adnan. Red caps are my favorites too. But i do love all colors and patterns of goldfish.

Thank you Serg!

For years I was in love in all Calico type Goldfish but recently I change my mind, I think that any goldfish is beautiful if it is taken good care.