Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
anaru369

a video as promised

heres the video i promised of my new tank/ plastic storage bin i couldn't put in music it didn't let me :( so here it is

just a question is the surface agitation to much?

https://www.youtube....h?v=-RagCCJP0yI

Edited by anaru369

well!, that looks fantastic! and i have saved your video to my favourites as i will be using it as an example (with your permission) to new members that we suggest tubs to. a very thorough, clear video and perfect example of a temporary home to fish that need more space :)

beautiful fish :heart

well!, that looks fantastic! and i have saved your video to my favourites as i will be using it as an example (with your permission) to new members that we suggest tubs to. a very thorough, clear video and perfect example of a temporary home to fish that need more space :)

beautiful fish :heart

sure thanks so much they seems to be much more active now since there's more space and i tried to get a lot of surface agitation so oxygen can enter the water since goldfish like highly oxygenated environments

You did an excellent job, Anaru! I like it very much, and now you have both a tank and a pond! :)

That looks great! I think the surface agitation is perfect. Unless it becomes difficult for them to swim, more filtration and bubbles/water agitation is better.

You did an excellent job, Anaru! I like it very much, and now you have both a tank and a pond! :)

im selling the other tank in our garage sale this week end with the old filter and air pump plus my mum went mad at me and told me that goldfish dont need two filters theyre only goldfish but plus the hailea internal filter doubles the filtration it needs all by its self and it was the same price as the old filter

That looks great! I think the surface agitation is perfect. Unless it becomes difficult for them to swim, more filtration and bubbles/water agitation is better.

i took the end off the spray bar because it was to hard for them to swim it was cleaning the water really well but the fish couldnt swim Edited by anaru369

This is fantastic! It is a great solution (temporary or even long term) for upgrading, and I love how it looks! It's nice and bright in your room, and it looks like a crystal clear miniature indoor pond :)

Well done! They look happy. :)

This is fantastic! It is a great solution (temporary or even long term) for upgrading, and I love how it looks! It's nice and bright in your room, and it looks like a crystal clear miniature indoor pond :)

they are really happy now the filter does all the work now they will both come up to my hand when i put it in the tank suck ups lol