Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
colourshadow

It is my best goldfish~

if you can not log to web site how can you conduct business , export import?

We can log to some web site like yahoo and so on, but we can't see the web site like youtube.

I understand, they have a censor on the stuff on the site, the site url will load just not all the images and stuff :(

Im sorry :(

You shouldn't be sorry, maybe that's my computer's problem.

And some website is restricted here. For example I can't access koko forum when I am in my office. Only when I am at home, I can communicate with you.

I have nothing new to add! Your fish shows the true beauty and potential of goldfish. Its art in motion.

Thank you~GreenTea,channelle,fishtankbabe and yafashelli !

if you can not log to web site how can you conduct business , export import?

We can log to some web site like yahoo and so on, but we can't see the web site like youtube.

I understand, they have a censor on the stuff on the site, the site url will load just not all the images and stuff :(

Im sorry :(

You shouldn't be sorry, maybe that's my computer's problem.

And some website is restricted here. For example I can't access koko forum when I am in my office. Only when I am at home, I can communicate with you.

Some work places here will restrict my site and other places too....But I know that you guys have more restrictions than we do in the usa. But we are more than happy to look at your beautiful fish :heart

Back to the original post. Your goldfish is pretty, no, beautiful, no, gorgeous, no, too perfect to even describe

wow ! i am jealous !!!

Your fish is amazing!

Back to the original post. Your goldfish is pretty, no, beautiful, no, gorgeous, no, too perfect to even describe

Your reply is amazing~ making me happy!haha