Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
number20121

A single baby

He's looking like a real fishie now!

You do so incredibly well with these guys, Fang, even with just one egg hatching. Amazing! :)

He's looking like a real fishie now!

You do so incredibly well with these guys, Fang, even with just one egg hatching. Amazing! :)

So tiny and adorable!!!

Thanks, you guys! He got his first meal of freshly hatched BBS but I don't think he knows what to do with them. He just keeps examining these guys. Maybe he is trying to make friends :lol

NO, MOM. I CAN'T EAT MY FRIENDS!! D: D: D: D:

:rofl2

I have so many BBS it's ridiculous. I prepared only 1/3 of a packet ant there is a gazillion of them. Considered i am supposed to feed them within 48 hours after hatching, there is NO WAY this is going to happen. I already fed some to the neons and betta girls, but only the neons attempt to eat them.

Now I'm trying to find out if I can grow them larger and then feed them to the bigger fish.

Look how tiny he is, but he looks like he is perfectly formed. Such a cutie! :heart

Look how tiny he is, but he looks like he is perfectly formed. Such a cutie! :heart

Thanks! So far he is doing well, I'm crossing my fingers for him :)

Fang, I think I can safely say we are all crossing our fingers for him! I can't wait for the next pics, he is changing and developing all the time. I :heart him!

Thank you! I hope the BBS help this like they say. His little belly is full with some pink-ish substance, which I can only think are BBS. I do feel a bit bad about feeding these guys to him. They are so adorable in a way, and so tiny and cute :D

oh my gosh look how cute :) congrats!!! I did enjoy my fry so very much they are great fun :)

It's been about 24.5 hours...Clearly, it's time for new pictures? Lol!

:rofl. Yafashelli. :rofl

We can't possibly go a full day without new pics, Fang. What are you thinking?

Demanding much? :idont. :rofl

He got his first meal of freshly hatched BBS but I don't think he knows what to do with them. He just keeps examining these guys. Maybe he is trying to make friends :lol

NO, MOM. I CAN'T EAT MY FRIENDS!! D: D: D: D:

:rofl2

His little belly is full with some pink-ish substance, which I can only think are BBS. I do feel a bit bad about feeding these guys to him. They are so adorable in a way, and so tiny and cute :D

Poor sea monkeys getting gobbled up by a monster baby gold fish :feedme:slicedbread

Oh you guys! I better post some pictures before :bat::tomato:

Somebody got their belly full of BBS. I like the view of his belly from behind in the second photo.

100_8245.jpg

100_8244.jpg

:) Very nice. I am satisfied. :tomuch:

Thank you!

That's exactly how you want his belly to look. Nice and full :exactly

Ohmygoodness!!!!!!!!!!! I just love him! Totally adorable. I'm happy for now, I'll check back in 24 hours for more pics! ;)

Awwww he is so cute!

:yikes Look at that baby!! :heart

Yep, that should hold me over for a day or two . . . but :please don't make it longer than that!! :rofl

love the second one :) please keep us updated we are all pulling for the little one :)

Oooh! Fatty already! :rofl

He looks like hes doing really well! :D

Thanks, guys! I'm currently hatching some more BBS for him again, but this time only literally a pinch of egg/salt mix because I had to waste hundreds of BBS in my first batch which was way too big.

Now he's having SG until tomorrow evening, which is probably not bad to switch his diet up a little :)

He's such a little piggy!! :heart

When will you be able to send him to me??

He's such a little piggy!! :heart

When will you be able to send him to me??

Whenever I get your $ 10.000 check in the mail :D

Anyway, in order to not have people throw stones at me, here a couple photos since I am not sure if I will get to take some tomorrow.

He is six days old today.

For size reference: the white "container" he is in, is the 1TBSP unit of this http://www.mothergooseprograms.org/catalog/1453.jpg

That's how tiny he actually is, although he has grown quite a bit, especially with the BBS.

Oh and that thing on him, he is making a big BBS poopie :lol

100_8280.jpg

100_8277.jpg