Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tithra

I've Got EGGS! Help! :p

Aww tiny baby fish! I love how yours already has a tad of yellow tinge to him!

The best way to figure out if it is alive is to set the cup down somewhere, remember where the fish is and in what position, and leave it alone. Check again in an hour or two, and more than likely the fish will be laying somewhere else.

If nothing moved, check again in another hour. Most likely you will eventually notice that he has moved :)

Congratulations!! :)

So nice and round. It's interesting how different the shape of your baby is, from Fang's.

Congratulations on your baby!! I hope that he/she does very well.

Aw, and here's little baby oranda! :D

:Congrats: Jess :)

Aww tiny baby fish! I love how yours already has a tad of yellow tinge to him!

The best way to figure out if it is alive is to set the cup down somewhere, remember where the fish is and in what position, and leave it alone. Check again in an hour or two, and more than likely the fish will be laying somewhere else.

If nothing moved, check again in another hour. Most likely you will eventually notice that he has moved :)

Congratulations!! :)

So, that's what I did all day.... he was in the same spot all day :( I guess we'll know in a day or two if he doesn't start moving around.

So nice and round. It's interesting how different the shape of your baby is, from Fang's.

Congratulations on your baby!! I hope that he/she does very well.

Thank you! :D

Aw, and here's little baby oranda! :D

:Congrats: Jess :)

Wouldn't that be awesome luck!

That is so awesome! Hope the little dude makes it :)

I hope he's alive. Fingers and fins crossed :)

That is so awesome! Hope the little dude makes it :)

I hope so too! He's already made it farther than I thought he might!

SQUEE!!!

I just read through this whole thread, its very exciting! I hope he moves for you soon :)

I'm sure it was mentioned earlier. Keep and eye on the main tank for stranglers. I found two in mine! Luckily my goldies didn't notice them and I turkey-bastered them out.

I understand your worriy >.< It's almost the end of the third day for my fry. They are barely moving. Some are still on the bottom, not moving. I put some Hikari first bites just in case :\

How exciting Tithra, I hope he makes it!

I think I saw eyelash twitch this morning... Could have been a trick of my eyes though

I don't know how I missed this thread. Congratulations, Jess! He's a cute little fry. :)

I don't know how I missed this thread. Congratulations, Jess! He's a cute little fry.

Thanks Dan! I can't wait to get home and check on him today!

I seriously hope so much that he makes it!!!!! You will have one beautiful little guy if he does!!

Jess! Where are you? I am eager to find out if he is ok! Fins crossed here! ;)

Lashy is alive and moving around!! Still laying on the bottom mostly, but definitely moving. Brine shrimp will be ready tonight for him.

I also came home to more eggs!

Not really sure that any of them are actually fertilized, just based on my previous egg experience - the majority look like the ones that got fuzzy last time, but maybe I'll get one good one out of the bunch again :idont Hashi really needs to step up his game!

Lashy is alive and moving around!! Still laying on the bottom mostly, but definitely moving. Brine shrimp will be ready tonight for him.

I also came home to more eggs!

Not really sure that any of them are actually fertilized, just based on my previous egg experience - the majority look like the ones that got fuzzy last time, but maybe I'll get one good one out of the bunch again :idont Hashi really needs to step up his game!

Sounds like a plan! I'd say save as many as you can, and if they turn out not to be fertilized, you can still get rid of them :D

I like his name also :lol They sure do look like eyelashes, don't they?

Lashy was upright instead of laying on his side when I checked on him this morning - seems like a step in the right direction. I put some SG and a few BBS in for him last night.

I'll try to get an updated pic tonight :)

Hanging on every report !!!

Haha :D glad I'm not just talking to myself :P

Hanging on every report !!!

Haha :D glad I'm not just talking to myself :P

I may be quiet but Im watching :theater: