Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tithra

Hashi chasing Edie - a short video

I really like your singing. Your voice really suits the track.

Are you hoping for some babies?

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

Thank you :)

I would love to try my hand at raising some fry... although I could not keep any of them at this point, so now would not really be a good time, but I am hoping some day it will happen!

Love the video! Your new tank looks great :) Have they been disturbing the carpeted plants much?

Thank you! They haven't really picked at the carpet plants yet - I usually find a couple floating in the morning, but nothing too bad

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: I love that video on so many levels! Cool song, amazing to hear you sing, the fish are great, Edie was spitting out sand while you were scolding her about what a mess she made :rofl and there were messy attempts at lovin' :ehh going on. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Thanks Shawn! :)

Great video, and your voice is great! I am swooning over their fins! Your 2 are so gorgeous! I want one of their babies :)

Thank you :) Edie's fins have gotten ridiculously long ;) I'm kind of hoping at some point they stop growing! If I ever get babies you can definitely have first dibs :P

Randy little bugger eh. lol.

What are all the little plants?

Dwarf hairgrass on the right side, glosso in the middle, corkscrew val is growing in on the back right (I had to cut it totally down because it melted so bad), rotala indica and stargrass back left and an assortment of anubias right front ;)

They are just so cute together hun.... Love birds :teehee

Thanks koko :heart

Pee on a stick kind of hoping for babies? :rofl

Awe they are so cute!!! I love how Hashi loves bigger women ;) Hahahaha

I love the song too :) Great job Jess :)

Thank you :D

Their colors compliment each other so well, and I love his name!! :)

Thanks! I am really surprised he hasn't lost all his black yet, it is fading though!

Yes, gorgeous fish, and I'm wondering too what the short plants you have growing are.

thank you :) the short ones in the front are dwarf hairgrass and glosso. I also have corkscrew val, rotala indica, stargrass, and some anubias ;)

"what a mess you've made" is what they'll be saying if they put eggs and milt everywhere! Hashi is a cute name! c:

That's what I was thinking!! :rofl

They are adorable and thanks for finally revealing the name!! :heart

;) thank you

He is just to cute :) and I love the name you choose for him :) Edie is looking gorgeous as always :)

I also like what you have done with the tank :) the sand and is it micro sword? looks great :) how is it going with the hungry fishies?? lol

Thanks Shell :) It's dwarf hairgrass - micro sword would probably be good since it's not as delicate, but that stuff grew so painfully slow in my betta tank. Then I also have glosso in the front. It is going good so far, but I'm only about two weeks in, so we'll see. It's a bit of experiment ;)

They are a perfect couple! I like how you've decorated the tank :)

Thank you :)

Cakester chases Biscuit around. It's creepy that the fact that Biscuit's not even half the size as Cakester. :o

lol that's pretty funny :P

Thank the gods for guys who like big women! lol :ehh They're gonna have the cutest babies. You'll have to have a lottery to see who gets em or it'll be a battle royale.

And women who like little men! :P I'm not sure that any eggs will actually come of this behavior, but it would be fun. But Edie has never let out eggs since I've had her :idont

That reminds me, Jess. You need to modify your sig! :)

I know! I actually started to make one last night.

Pee on a stick kind of hoping for babies? :rofl

:rofl I'll take whatever I can get!

You have to share your feeding secret. I know you buy them long-tailed, but I have to say it can't just be genetics making those long, flowy tails.

They're such a gorgeous couple.

You have to share your feeding secret. I know you buy them long-tailed, but I have to say it can't just be genetics making those long, flowy tails.

They're such a gorgeous couple.

lol, I really believe its genetics! I don't do anything different from others here. I feed 1% (2-3% for gel food) of their body weight a day spread out over 5-6 meals. They get a mix of progold and repashy, and then spinach, kale, cucumbers are the usual veggies I feed on top of that. I also feed bloodworms maybe once a week when I remember. Nothing too special! ;) And water change schedule is 80% every 3-5 days typically.

Love the video, your singing and the fish!! What is under your plant "rug"?

Love the video, your singing and the fish!! What is under your plant "rug"?

lol ;) it's just plain old sand with root tabs.... I'm starting to wish I would have gone with something different, I only chose sand because I really didn't want dark substrate and all the nutrient rich substrates are dark.... I may end up switching it out, but I'm going to give it some time to see how it does

The tank looks great . And the songs sounds great. And finally a name :) hashing coloring is cool right now

The tank looks great . And the songs sounds great. And finally a name :) hashing coloring is cool right now

Thank you! :)

Nice fish. I also have a fish named Hashi. White comet. enyry6u5.jpg

Nice fish. I also have a fish named Hashi. White comet. enyry6u5.jpg

Cool! What a pretty guy :) how did you come up with the name?

Thanks. Your Hashi has awesome finnage.

My Hashi was won at a local carnival I went to with friends. One of my friends selected the "small sickly" white fish cause she felt sorry for him and thought he was sick and dying. She named it Hashi before everyone handed the four bags of fish to me. Lol

Now it's been over a year and she's the one with most personality.

And since my friend thought it was sick, the friend who named it has Hashimoto disorder (thyroid) so why she chose that name.

Ironically, she's been very healthy and growing, she's gotten into "trouble" a couple of times. I had to tweeze out a huge piece of lettuce from her throat she couldn't dislodge and recently lost a portion of her dorsal fin on the tank cover. I've subsequently changed tank cover, treated with Melafix and fin has grown back two inches now.

That's a great story! :D

Very pretty!! love your new tank with the sand! What kind of sand are you using? ;)

Edie has a new buddy yay!! Hashi looks very gorgeous..

Nice remodeling on the plants too :D

Very nice set up and some beautiful Goldies...

The video is private

oops! should work now!

sry I missed out on a lot what happened to puff? =(

Puff got really sick unfortunately awhile ago and was no longer able to swim or eat on his own, so I had to make the tough decision to let him go

Aww, so sweet! Now we'll have chocolate Orandas! Yay! :D

In our language, Hashi means "smile"! :)

How cute!!