Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dnalex

Such Manly Humps! XD [Very pic-heavy]

you got some handsome fish there Dude :thumb:

They all look stunning, love the creamy whites the most!

They are soooooooo gorgeous? Are these the guys that ken surprised you with multiples of?

Thank you! :)

The white ones are the ones Ken sent me :)

Gosh, Alex way to hoard beautiful fish. Is the calico a DO fish? I am in love with the red an whites. I think that they are even more amazing because you have a pair of them. I'm really glad that you've been giving us more regular updates lately. Thanks :)

Thank you, Amazing Dan! :)

The calico is a calico fish. The r/w's are from an LFS.

I will definitely update more frequently. My camera needs to be used. :rofl

That calico is very nice. What a handsome bunch ;)

Thank you! :D

I shall

Take all the fish :#1:lol nice fish

You shall have to get past this

fluffy-harry-potter-3-three-headed-dog-historys-famous-dog-ark-animal-centre.jpg

His name is Dash! :rofl

If only I had a bunch of big tanks. I wish a 1000 gallon tak existed :lol

Here's one

the-1000-gallon-saltwater-aquarium-is-remarkable.jpg

I will take one red and white and just one of the whites will be fine. I don't want to be too greedy. I'll PM you my address. I know you said your niece gets first dibs but she's too young to realize what's missing! :rofl

Stunning, Alex. Each and every one of them! Thanks for the pics! :D

Thank you! I'm glad you like them! :D

AHHH!!! Gorgeous!!!!!!

Seriously. They are amazing :heart :heart

Thank you, Haley! :)

Pretty,.

Yes! Thank you! :)

Goodness! They are all very beautiful, I really love the calico. He is a very handsome fish. :wub: They all look huge! How big are they in real life? :)

Thank you, Becs.

They are fairly big, but they can still double in size at least. The red whites are about 3 inches without fins, and the calico, 2.5? I can't wait to see them bigger! :)

:heart love them!

Oh my Gosh Alex they are all stunning :) i will gladly take the white short tailed one whenever you are ready ;)

:rofl :rofl :rofl i just pee'd myself a little :tomuch: LMAO

fluffy-harry-potter-3-three-headed-dog-historys-famous-dog-ark-animal-centre.jpg

They are stunning! I absolutely love the yellow color Repashy gives white fish. :heart

They are all gorgeous! I especially :heart the red and whites..... they would look quite nice alongside Miss Edie :ehh

They are all so beautiful I am not sure which ones I like the most. I don't see those white/yellow's very often and they are really pretty. And that calico has so much black, poor thing all by itself like that, I think you need to get another calico ha ha

Truly beautiful and how do you keep your camera zoomed in and not blurry while they move? would love your secret!

They are soooooooo gorgeous? Are these the guys that ken surprised you with multiples of?

The white ones are the ones Ken sent me :)

Gosh, Alex way to hoard beautiful fish. Is the calico a DO fish? I am in love with the red an whites. I think that they are even more amazing because you have a pair of them. I'm really glad that you've been giving us more regular updates lately. Thanks :)

Thank you, Amazing Dan! :)

The calico is a calico fish. The r/w's are from an LFS.

I will definitely update more frequently. My camera needs to be used. :rofl

That calico is very nice. What a handsome bunch ;)

I shall

Take all the fish :#1:lol nice fish

You shall have to get past this

His name is Dash! :rofl

Here's one

I will take one red and white and just one of the whites will be fine. I don't want to be too greedy. I'll PM you my address. I know you said your niece gets first dibs but she's too young to realize what's missing! :rofl

Stunning, Alex. Each and every one of them! Thanks for the pics! :D

Thank you! I'm glad you like them! :D

AHHH!!! Gorgeous!!!!!!

Seriously. They are amazing :heart :heart

Thank you, Haley! :)

Pretty,.

Yes! Thank you! :)

Goodness! They are all very beautiful, I really love the calico. He is a very handsome fish. :wub: They all look huge! How big are they in real life? :)

Thank you, Becs.

They are fairly big, but they can still double in size at least. The red whites are about 3 inches without fins, and the calico, 2.5? I can't wait to see them bigger! :)

well I thought it was fluffy at least that's what Hargrid said ,wait a minuet now I know how you post :yikes professor mogonagel said never use the umbrella except in emergencies ,

I will take the red and whites :D They are all SO gorgeous, Alex!

My sister has threatened to take the red/whites as soon as she sets up her tank. Her rationale was that she picked them out when we went to buy them (I paid), so they are hers! :o:rofl

Agreed Super fish but that Calico is :#1

Thank you! He is pretty amazing, if I may say so myself. :)

I absolutely love ryukins more than any other fish. How to you ensure that you never have one with a swim bladder issue? Are ryukins more prevalent to this due to body shape?

Thank you. Ryukins are growing on me, although my absolute favorites still have to be orandas. :)

You can try to minimize potential SB problems by picking fish that are longer and less round bodied. This is tough, if not impossible, to do with ryukins because their compacted shape is a hallmark of theirs. You can also feed foods that are not as rough on the digestive system, such as soilent green, and you must make sure not to overfeed them. It sounds really overwhelming, but it actually isn't bad at all.

Beautiful :D and very humpy ;)

Love those yellowy white boys! Congrats on some good fishies...Mine! I swear I replied to this thread once today but I looked for myself and nothing O.O I think I'm going crazy because I remember typing it all out xD

Thank you! They are pretty cool, although sometimes I can't tell them apart :rofl

May be you did, and the forum had an outage :o

you got some handsome fish there Dude :thumb:

Thank you! You do, too! :D

They all look stunning, love the creamy whites the most!

Thank you very much! :)

:heart love them!

Thanks, Yafa! :D

Amazing collection you have here!

Thank you, Eric! :D

Here's one

:druel

Just one improvement.....

Switch it to a goldfish tank! :D

Edited by Frenzy

Here's one

:rofl :rofl :rofl I wasn't expecting that.. :P

Oh my Gosh Alex they are all stunning :) i will gladly take the white short tailed one whenever you are ready ;)

Thank you, Shelly! :)

Which white short tailed? I don't have a white short tailed!:P

i just pee'd myself a little :tomuch: LMAO

I understand that our sponsor has something for this! :rofl

They are stunning! I absolutely love the yellow color Repashy gives white fish. :heart

Thank you very much, Jenny! :)

I really love that yellow tint as well, and it serves as an awesome indicator that the fish are getting plenty of algae! :)

They are all gorgeous! I especially :heart the red and whites..... they would look quite nice alongside Miss Edie :ehh

You can have the red and whites. I'll take Edie and her BF! :rofl

They are all so beautiful I am not sure which ones I like the most. I don't see those white/yellow's very often and they are really pretty. And that calico has so much black, poor thing all by itself like that, I think you need to get another calico ha ha

Truly beautiful and how do you keep your camera zoomed in and not blurry while they move? would love your secret!

Thank you, Cindi!

I don't have any secrets to the pictures. I took these with my DSLR (Nikon D3200), and it can take pics of moving objects rather well, as can all DSLRs :)

Such handsome boys!! :wub:

:druel

Just one improvement.....

Switch it to a goldfish tank! :D

I know, right? :rofl

I wasn't expecting that.. :P

:D

well I thought it was fluffy at least that's what Hargrid said ,wait a minuet now I know how you post :yikes professor mogonagel said never use the umbrella except in emergencies ,

Don't reveal secrets to the Muggles! :o

I really like the red and whites.

I really like the red and whites.

Thank you, Locke! :)

They are beauties. I showed Filbert and now he's feeling a little unsure of himself. :)

They are beauties. I showed Filbert and now he's feeling a little unsure of himself. :)

Filbert will catch up to them in no time! :D

Beautiful fish! Glad the new ones are doing well. 10th photo down I want to yell "Spartaaaaaaaaaaaa" :rofl

Guest Halloween

ARGH!! I LOVE those open mouth shots. They command attention and inevitably, respect!

Beautiful fish! Glad the new ones are doing well. 10th photo down I want to yell "Spartaaaaaaaaaaaa" :rofl

The new guys are doing extremely well, and have integrated in very well with the rest of the group. :)

ARGH!! I LOVE those open mouth shots. They command attention and inevitably, respect!

Me, too! :rofl

They're all gorgeous! I absolutely love the calico :D

All of them are gorgeous. Love the new additions