Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dnalex

Such Manly Humps! XD [Very pic-heavy]

Last month brought 4 more ryukins to the DNAlex goldfish crew, making it a total of six now. Since it's been a while since I updated on the other two, and because I have formally presented pics of the new guys, I thought I would start. I'm very happy with this guys, and I hope you like them as well. Incidentally, they are all males, so if I ever want to breed them, I'll have to make sure to pick out some females :)

The four new ryukins are in the 100 gallon tank. There are three white ones who are really only distinguishable by their fins. One is a short tail; another is a not quite broadtail; one is a ribbon/long tail. Because of their soilent green diet, they all have quite a bit of yellow tint to them, which I love. The fourth ryukin in the 100 gallon is a calico.

The whites:

115.jpg

062.jpg

064.jpg

101.jpg

079.jpg

088.jpg

098.jpg

100.jpg

The calico:

092.jpg

113.jpg

112.jpg

114.jpg

Can you see the breeding stars all over his body, even on the ventral fins :rofl

057.jpg

The Red & Whites

These guys are in the 55 gallon, and are my pride and joy. They've more than doubled in size in the last six months, and are developing quite nicely. One even has some nice bit of wen on him.

126.jpg

136.jpg

139.jpg

128.jpg

135.jpg

145.jpg

149.jpg

158.jpg

Thank you for looking! :)

absolutely stunning!.. but i am always amazed at how many males you have! where are the chickybabes? :ehh

Wow I'm so jealous! I'm off to show Kai these pictures and lecture her on how to grow up big and beautiful :rofl

They look great Alex, as to be expected lol ;D

I love how much black is on the calico.

That calico! The coloration is beautiful! Was that the one from goldfishconnection?

So beautiful! I love the calico! *wants more fish now*

They all are so very beautiful! I love the red and white guys!

Has the one orange scale on one of the whites come with the repashy or has it already been there? :)

Youve always amzed me with your goldfishes! They are all very beautiful!

Sent from my LTE iPad 3 using Tapatalk HD

Alex, they look great, but you are going to lose your reputation as an oranda guy with all these fabulous ryus! You should probably send the calico to me and maybe one of the white ones, so people don't think you've lost your love for wens. ;)

I love the first picture. I :heart goldfish traffic jams. :)

They are soooooooo gorgeous? Are these the guys that ken surprised you with multiples of?

Gosh, Alex way to hoard beautiful fish. Is the calico a DO fish? I am in love with the red an whites. I think that they are even more amazing because you have a pair of them. I'm really glad that you've been giving us more regular updates lately. Thanks :)

That calico is very nice. What a handsome bunch ;)

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

I shall

Take all the fish :#1:lol nice fish

Edited by Gcourtney

If only I had a bunch of big tanks. I wish a 1000 gallon tak existed :lol

I will take one red and white and just one of the whites will be fine. I don't want to be too greedy. I'll PM you my address. I know you said your niece gets first dibs but she's too young to realize what's missing! :rofl

Stunning, Alex. Each and every one of them! Thanks for the pics! :D

Goodness! They are all very beautiful, I really love the calico. He is a very handsome fish. :wub: They all look huge! How big are they in real life? :)

I will take the red and whites :D They are all SO gorgeous, Alex!

Agreed Super fish but that Calico is :#1

I absolutely love ryukins more than any other fish. How to you ensure that you never have one with a swim bladder issue? Are ryukins more prevalent to this due to body shape?

Beautiful :D and very humpy ;)

Love those yellowy white boys! Congrats on some good fishies...Mine! I swear I replied to this thread once today but I looked for myself and nothing O.O I think I'm going crazy because I remember typing it all out xD

absolutely stunning!.. but i am always amazed at how many males you have! where are the chickybabes? :ehh

:rofl

Thank you, Helen! I am intentionally turning them into bachelors, after the series of incidents I had with females and egg-laying. Eventually, I will have to get some females, though, because I want to breed them. :D

Wow I'm so jealous! I'm off to show Kai these pictures and lecture her on how to grow up big and beautiful :rofl

Thank you, MK! I think Kai is already on path to becoming a major beauty! :D

Oh god the title.... :rofl

They are GORGEOUS though! I :heart that calico!

Thank you! :D

They look great Alex, as to be expected lol ;D

I love how much black is on the calico.

Thank you, Luke. I really love the black as well, especially his jet black eyes!

That calico! The coloration is beautiful! Was that the one from goldfishconnection?

Thank you! Yes, the calico and the 3 whites are from DO, and the red/whites are from an LFS. :)

So beautiful! I love the calico! *wants more fish now*

Thank you! Get more! :P

They all are so very beautiful! I love the red and white guys!

Has the one orange scale on one of the whites come with the repashy or has it already been there? :)

Thank you, Fang!

I have to say that I am completely smitten with the red/whites. They are just growing so amazingly well. :nana

The one orange scale on one of the whites has always been there. Repashy may have made it more vivid, but I'm not sure about that.

Youve always amzed me with your goldfishes! They are all very beautiful!

Thank you, sir! :)

Alex, they look great, but you are going to lose your reputation as an oranda guy with all these fabulous ryus! You should probably send the calico to me and maybe one of the white ones, so people don't think you've lost your love for wens. ;)

I love the first picture. I :heart goldfish traffic jams. :)

Thank you, Shawn. That pic is one of my favorites. The always seem to be getting in formation when I near the tank, like sharks! :rofl

How about I just get another tank, and get MOAR orandas? :rofl