Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
StarSapphire22

Possible new fish?

Beautiful fish!

Someone needs a bigger tank I think. :rofl

Now do you see why we make stocking suggestions the way we do, and why I've been harping to go for fewer fish first? Some of these fish can get really huge! :)

Someone needs a bigger tank I think. :rofl

Now do you see why we make stocking suggestions the way we do, and why I've been harping to go for fewer fish first? Some of these fish can get really huge! :)

I was just trying to enable Lisa.... :o

Beautiful fish!

Thanks! :)

............MY LUCK SUCKS LATELY. :krazy:

I was just doing Claptrap's water change for the day. He's double prazi-ed and at .2% salt now. Everything was ready to go and I picked him up to move him back in and he squirmed REALLY hard and I dropped him. He fell about 2.5 feet, onto carpet and flopped a few times, and I got him back into his holding container. I picked any fuzzies off that got on him, and then noticed a chunk of his beautiful tail was missing. I'll take pictures, but is there anything else I can do for him? My poor baby. :cry1

I think at this point, let's start a new thread, making the title something like "ClapTrap's QT journal," or something, so that we can start from the beginning.

Fins will grow back, if the damage is not too extensive. Most of the time, it's not too extensive. At this point, I think you may want to give him a salt dip, but let's discuss that in the new thread, if you don't mind.

Start the new thread with parameters, and a very quick background on what has happened, if you can. :)

I'm sorry :(

I saw, and responded :)

Aaaw, Jess. Sorry to hear this.

Don't worry. Uncle Alex will help you make sure Flipflop is OK. :)

WOW hun sorry to hear this :(

How did I miss all this? Poor little hackysack sure has been on an adventure and so have you! He's a big ol guy.

He's my little sea monster. :wub: He's a tough lil dude after all he's been through!