Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
StarSapphire22

Possible new fish?

It's Claptrap Day!!! Hope he makes it to you safely, Jess! :)

Claptrap is a gorgeous fish. When I upgrade my tank I want one that color too.!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

I just have to say - lmao, alex!!! so many different names for claptrap!

I hope you get everything sorted out :) I am very sorry about your bfs grandfather, that's tough :(

OKAY, HERE WE GO.

Claptrap was shipped to my mother yesterday, no problem. We made one more stop at my aunt's before heading home. 2 blocks from her house we blew a flat on the rear passenger tire at about 10 PM, forcing us to stay the night! We got up super early to get it repaired, but it apparently was unrepairable and the place we went didn't have the size tire we needed. In fact, the only place that did, didn't have anyone who could work on it until 4 PM. So finally, we left at 4:30 and got home at about 7:30 (about an hour ago). But not before being pulled over 20 miles from home for going 80 in a 70 and getting a ticket. 36 hours and $300 dollars later I will officially say, THIS HAS BEEN THE LONGEST WEEKEND EVER.

Claptrap is still ok though! He is swimming in his bag, and seems to be no worse for wear except for 1 missing scale (well not, missing, it's floating in the bag). Thank goodness for Steve's awesome packaging skills. We are working on getting his qt ready to go now, and he'll be all settled in soon. :)

Oh my gosh, Halfsnap went on a long adventure :o:rofl

I'm glad you guys are all OK, albeit a little bit lighter in the wallet. :(

We were joking today, since he had to come inside everywhere, that he has become a very well-traveled fish!!! He's been from Hawaii, to Willmar, MN, to Sartell, MN, to St. Cloud, MN (in which he visited 3 auto repair shops, a shopping mall, and a McDonalds), to Fargo, ND! :rofl Everyone kept asking if there was really a live fish in the box. :lol2

We are tired and frustrated, and definitely tight on cash now, but I am SO incredibly glad to be home. I don't even mind doing fishy work right now, as long as I am home! :no:

I think half the fun of this thread is to see the names Alex makes up!

Jess that was quite an adventure you took little CT on!! Sorry for alll the trouble you had but I'm glad you're home and he is able to settle in. Can't wait for pics. (hint hint)

No rush :teehee I know he's acclimating. I'll be patient. :)

:rofl:tomuch::rofl

Oh great,now there's 2 of them picking on little Ticktock.

Whatchu talkin' bout, Willis? Are we still talking about LaffyTaffy?

Ok....I don't think Steve has measured him in a LOOOOONG time. He is WAYYYY bigger than 3.2 inches. :yikes My other fish are hovering around 3 inches (except Edi), and he is MASSIVE compared to them.

Just measured, he is about 4.25 inches in body and is a very TALL fish, which makes him look even bigger.

STOP MAKING FUN OF MY FISH. CL4P-TP is not for your amusement! :lol2

I'm working on it! I just started floating him in the main tank, and now I'm filling up the qt. I did an extra scrub down and disinfection so it's taking a little longer...turns out my in heat cat thought it was a good place to nap while we were gone. :idont

Cant wait to see how FlipFlop looks in your tank :thumb:

Well, I hope CatNap enjoys his new home! :rofl

I'll take a video while he's in the bag in the main tank so you guys can get a preview, lol. Then pictures once he's in the qt tank, which will take less time to upload. :)

<object width="640" height="480"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZx92TqMbn4?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZx92TqMbn4?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZx92TqMbn4?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="480" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Wow, he's big!

Uh-huh. His body is about 4.25 inches, and I think his tail is about another 3.5-4 inches....so I have like an 8 inch fish. :yikes

Edi is checking him out!! :ehh

Uh yeah, that isn't a fish... That is a serpent. That guy is MASSIVE.

And you know, it is only natural for Clap Trap to be picked on. That happens pretty much throughout the game :rofl

He was checking her out too! They were making friends through the bag for a good while. Everyone came over and said hi a few times, but Edi really liked him and was very curious...she's a very sweet and friendly little girl. Might be problematic when he is out of qt though...she's like the size of his head, he could practically eat her for breakfast! If he's anything like Batman who tries to breed with EVERYONE, we may have a problem. I didn't know he was gonna be so BIG. Steve's measurements were off by like 1-1.5 inches! He's been on the site since mid-September though I think, so he has had some time to do some growing. :)

Lol, Charly, I suppose you're right. But everyone better show up to his birthday party. :rofl Isn't he HUGE though?! GEEEEEEEZ. He might need to go make friends with Charlie. :o