Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
vwashbur

Mini Photo Shoot

I realized the other day that I haven't put up any photo of the tank since adding Pacha so I took a few after their W/C the other day. They've all changed quite a bit and grown a tad. Eventually I'll get some photos of their holiday digs, that like a dummy, I did after these photos.

Here they are!

DSC03946.jpg

The biffles! Pacha used to be almost all grey/black. I actually chose him in hopes he'd keep his black...guess the joke was one me! Lol

DSC03947.jpg

Ponyo's typical face.

DSC03950.jpg

That's my everyday greeting from Marley. :rofl

DSC03963.jpg

It was like bumper cars in there!

That's all this time! More to come! Thanks for looking :)

Their so cute! I like the changing color it has a silvery look to it. Love Marley's pic.

Edited by Goldie Mom

I love Pacha's coloring! He is almost a panda!

Their so cute! I like the changing color it has a silvery look to it. Love Marley's pic.

Thanks! Yeah, it's becoming a silvery tone now - I'm curious to see what he ends up being when he's fully grown :)

Thank you :) He is a panda! His color has just changed so much. Hopefully he keeps some panda coloration.

Pacha is beautiful! I have a ferret that was black as a baby and is losing it and slowly turning sort of roan and much much lighter than before. Silly animals!

Thanks! Yeah, it's becoming a silvery tone now - I'm curious to see what he ends up being when he's fully grown :)

Thank you :) He is a panda! His color has just changed so much. Hopefully he keeps some panda coloration.

Ahh!!! I want a panda sooo bad! The LFS I go to sometimes had one but he is gone now. I think I will probably have a hard time finding one.

I plead the 5th if he comes missing.... :idont lol

They are all so gorgeous! :)

Pacha is beautiful! I have a ferret that was black as a baby and is losing it and slowly turning sort of roan and much much lighter than before. Silly animals!

I'm convinced that they do it on purpose! Lol. This is my second panda to lose panda coloration. Marley was a solid panda as a baby..well now she a tri-color!

Your ferret must be super cute though :)

Ahh!!! I want a panda sooo bad! The LFS I go to sometimes had one but he is gone now. I think I will probably have a hard time finding one.

It's a long way to travel and be prepared to fight to the bitter end for him! Haha

The only thing I can say is to just keep your eyes peeled. I looked a long time for both my pandas and it was well worth the wait.

Pacha is so cute! Great photos. :)

They are all so gorgeous! :)

Thanks Alex! :)

They are all adorable! Pacha is gorgeous, he is going to have a great shape once he gets big. :heart

I'm convinced that they do it on purpose! Lol. This is my second panda to lose panda coloration. Marley was a solid panda as a baby..well now she a tri-color!

Your ferret must be super cute though :)

It's a long way to travel and be prepared to fight to the bitter end for him! Haha

The only thing I can say is to just keep your eyes peeled. I looked a long time for both my pandas and it was well worth the wait.

great pics and my Lfs has some nice medium sized pandas so they are common for me.

Woww.... Pacha's coloring is unreal!

Pacha is adorable!!! Love the colouring :)

Such great photos! :)

all so very cute I can not pic a favorite ;)

I love his coloring change. He's beautiful. :wub: And so are all your other fish.

My, what big EYES they have! :)

They are really cute! Thanks for the pics.

Pacha is so cute! Great photos. :)

Thanks!

They are all adorable! Pacha is gorgeous, he is going to have a great shape once he gets big. :heart

Thank you :) Hopefully he keeps his big booty!

Woww.... Pacha's coloring is unreal!

It's very interesting...almost seems like he's going from panda to kirin colored. It'll be fun to watch for sure!

Pacha is adorable!!! Love the colouring :)

Thank you!

Such great photos! :)

Hahha yes! Thanks!

all so very cute I can not pic a favorite ;)

Thanks shell! Me neither, you know how it goes loving the fishkids equally ;)

I love his coloring change. He's beautiful. :wub: And so are all your other fish.

Thanks very much! They do all the work themselves, I just toss the food in!

My, what big EYES they have! :)

They are really cute! Thanks for the pics.

Lol big eyes seem to be a common trend in my tank...

Thanks!

they are really pretty :) I love pacha's coloring right now, very unique silvery color :)

great looking fish.......................I really like the panda !!..................... :clapping:

they are really pretty :) I love pacha's coloring right now, very unique silvery color :)

Thanks girly! I'm seriously hoping to breed him one day and when the time is right. He's got some awesome qualities :)

great looking fish.......................I really like the panda !!..................... :clapping:

Thanks Deb! :D

They are gorgeous!