Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sakura

My Christmas Tank in the Making

Here's the "in the making" video for my Christmas-themed tank! I'm going to make you all wait in suspense until next week when I post the completed tank video. :rofl

Yes, I really did make personalized stockings for my fish... :)santa

OHMYGOSH SO CUTE! I think I like this one even better than halloweens. :rofl Can't wait to see the finished result. :) What do you have in your tank between holidays?

Wow, I can't wait! I love your decorating skills. :)

Thanks guys :D

OHMYGOSH SO CUTE! I think I like this one even better than halloweens. :rofl Can't wait to see the finished result. :) What do you have in your tank between holidays?

Normally my tank looks like this:

julytanksmall.jpg

oh my god this is incredible! :P Very creative, can't wait to see it once it's finished! :D

Even your signature! :D

Shaping up to look great! :D

That looks great!! I gave up decorating mine for Holidays; these guys simply like to destroy everything nice in there :lol

I love it, stockings and all!!! Your new signature is the best :)

I am excited to see this completed ;) I love your creativity :)

Very, very nice! I want to see the finished tank!! :krazy:

Btw, do you still have nerites in there?

I look so forward to seeing your themed tanks! :) Fish as art!

And I didn't notice your signature until someone else pointed it out lol

Where did you get your fish from? I see your yellow and white one is a ryukin but I don't know what Calisto is...

Is your plant real in your "normal" tank? If so, what is it? Either way, its cool.

Edited by cmclien

Aaaaaah, such a tease!!

I can't wait to see the full tank shot! Now I must be on my way . . . need to find 3 tiny stockings for my GF!! :)santa My dog has one but I never thought about the fish. What was I thinking?!

Pretty!!! WOW I had no idea how big Callisto was. She looks huge with your hand for comparison ! I have to ask where you got her from, every time I see her I just drool. If they have babies put me on the list, I'll be screeching up in your driveway.

You are so creative!!!! Seriously, this is awesome!! Can't wait to see the full tank :)

How fun! Way to get into the holiday spirits! :)

I like when you were dumping in the stones & they came swimming over like "Oh Boy FOOD.....oh crap she's just decorating!!"

Good job....I WILL be stealing some of your excellent decorating ideas!!

This is so cute, I can't wait to see it finished! :)

:clapping: Love it! Love it! Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am too excited to wait a whole week to see the tank finished. :bounce

Your fish are so beautiful and graceful. :gfish:

I was so looking forward to seeing your tank after you had posted that you bought Christmas decorations for your tank a week ago or so. It was worth waiting. I love it.

It is soooooooooooooo cute. I don't think it's weird that you have stockings with your fishes names on them either. It's adorable. I will be looking forward to seeing a completed video of a full tank Christmas theme with your fish happily swimming about. Great Job.

Where did you get your fish from? I see your yellow and white one is a ryukin but I don't know what Calisto is...

Is your plant real in your "normal" tank? If so, what is it? Either way, its cool.

The plant in her non-seasonal tank is not real. I loved it so much that I scoured the internet to find it, but alas, it was discontinued. This is almost the same thing, and I got it at Petsmart. It's beautiful!!

http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11256835&lmdn=Fish+Decor&f=PAD%2FpsNotAvailInUS%2FNo

I'm also curious about your snails. Are they hiding in there?

The plant in her non-seasonal tank is not real. I loved it so much that I scoured the internet to find it, but alas, it was discontinued. This is almost the same thing, and I got it at Petsmart. It's beautiful!!

http://www.petsmart....tAvailInUS%2FNo

I'm also curious about your snails. Are they hiding in there?

Thanks for sharing your information "find" from petsmart. That is a really pretty artificial plant. I loved how it looked in that betta tank from the review from petsmart. I'll have to keep that in mind when money isn't so tight right now for me. I love it.