Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
BurningIvy

Fry with issues

He's the greatest thing I've ever seen. Truly. Life is amazing. (not to be religious) but he's a miracle from God.

Bill is looking more and more grown up everday! He's getting to be nice big handsome fishy :)

wow! you're doing a great job. Bill looks cool. i have nine babies and i'll be so pleased if i can raider them. Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

Edited by orandafan1981

Love your new batch of pictures! He's huge! :D

He's such a great guy to watch. I fall asleep watching him swim some nights. He tends to freak if he notices I'm watching though. It's the cutest thing!

I can only imagine what you look like though the glass. I bet he's thinking DON'T EAT ME!!! :rofl2

Edited by smegypsiren

haha I bet he is super scared of me. I hope one day he realizes I'm the one who gives him food. =)

Lol faster then you think he'll be saying, fEeD mE, fEEd Me, FeeD mE, feed me HelloooOooOooo??? FEED ME!!!!

I'm no professional, but I'd like to offer a couple quick ideas for your next round of babies. I totally agree with the 100% water change daily for fry after you start feeding them. Lots of people use a turkey baster, i never had any luck with it. I used a straw and a bit of airline tubing. Cut one end of the straw at an angle and slip the flat end over the airline tubing. You can start a suction by inhaling on the end of the airline tubing (careful not to get a mouthful of fry water) and use the angled end of the straw to suck up debris. The intake is very gentle, less risk of nabbing a wayward fry and very easy to clean up leftover food. It's like a mini version of the siphon you use on your tanks =3 Good luck to little Bill! Best fishes!

Thanks for that =) I will probably try that but I don't know how I feel about being that close to drinking gross water. =/

If you just fill the tube full of water, plug up both ends then unplug the drain end first it should syphon. If that makes any kinda sense :)

That makes total sense! Way better than almost chugging a bunch of water. Kind of like how kids play with straws in restaurants. Put it in the soda, plug the top, pull out the straw filled with soda, dump on table XD

Well I wouldn't know a thing about that :whistle Me? Making mess, creating chaos, never!!!

Never! We didn't do such things... I only encouraged my little sister to do it... then she would get in trouble and I'd laugh. =p

Little Bill isn't so little anymore! :heart

I am having such a great time watching him grow! Thanks for sharing him with us! :D

You're so welcome! I'm just glad I have someone to talk to about him. You guys all understand <3 Anywho, today Bill graduated to his new 2.5 G tank. And of course, I have pictures. =D

73280_4941434783622_2015949327_n-1.jpg

306014_4941434663619_513789471_n-1.jpg

526734_4941434303610_36318696_n-1.jpg

598577_4941437223683_225177881_n-1.jpg

60883_4941436343661_1409930343_n.jpg

558796_4941435783647_979818390_n.jpg

And a few of the newbies =)

197845_4941422303310_824756072_n.jpg

252294_4941421503290_155337665_n.jpg

728_4941422703320_1817060482_n.jpg

Oooh more pics! Bill looks sooooo tiiiiiiny in the new tank! :) I almost thought he was part of the candle in the second picture because he blended in so well. LOL. Anyway, good luck with the new baby fry!

If you just fill the tube full of water, plug up both ends then unplug the drain end first it should syphon. If that makes any kinda sense :)

This is what I did before I had my water changer. Works great! :)

Boy am I glad to have a new pic of Little Bill to give me the warm and fuzzies. Since I just realized, after waking up my future exhusband up 3 times time go take a final he went back to sleep. I'm now crying my eyes out cuz the means I'm stuck in this h€ll hole, away from my grandbabies for another freakin semester.

Great pics! Bill is the best and look at all those babies! How old are they now?

The babies aren't even a week old yet. The other set of babies didn't make it. not even one =( so it's Bill and round four babies.

Oh that sucks poor babies! I was wondering, they looked super tiny.

Sorry to hear Round 3 didn't make it. :( Better luck with Round 4. Bill needs some siblings! :)

Round 3 was never fertilized it was round 2 that didn't make it =( Bill will get his siblings this time I think =)

That's right. Too many spawnings for me to keep track of! Ursula, you were one busy fish!! :)