Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
GreenTea

Merry Christmas to me

I decided to buy myself some early Christmas gifts when I came across these beauties at my LFS. They also had some panda orandas/tri-color orandas but didn't meet my very picky oranda requirements. I've been wanting to use my empty tank for something with goofy eyes and picked out these two bubble eyes. They had more, but I also want to get a broadtail moor and some more bubble eyes. I decided to wait to find my dream moor and more dream bubble eyes instead of just getting some that were ok to fill the tank. They are in .3% salt and parasite guard now, day 2, and doing quite well!

I'm looking to sell my 55 gallon long tank and get a more square one with a wider base... It takes up too much room in my new apartment. The 75 gallon is on top of the book shelf and looking really nice :)

I'm uploading a video to youtube right now of the bubble eyes so you can see them. They look pretty skinny to me but I'm not bubble eye expert. Hopefully someone who is will chime in... I know they're a slimmer fish. I've been feeding them repashy and they are bananas for it. All my fish are. Sorry for the wall of text! Onto photos..

IMG_4717.jpg

I love the different colored bubbles

IMG_4722.jpg

IMG_4721.jpg

IMG_4695.jpg

IMG_4686.jpg

IMG_4667.jpg

IMG_4689.jpg

IMG_4694.jpg

IMG_4709.jpg

IMG_4714.jpg

IMG_4716.jpg

They are very small. The white and orange one had some red streaking in the fins that is going away already with clean water.

They are beautiful! :)

how darling!! :heart :heart

Ooo, they are very cute! Merry Christmas to you!

Oh they are so adorable and tiny!! :heart

Ooh. They are beautiful, Niki!

What thought Christmas presents you are giving me! :rofl

I squealed... AAAH! They. Are. So. Cute!

Cuteness overload!!! They've always reminded me of hamsters with their cheaks full of food. Thanks for sharing, I'm having a bad day and your beautiful babies just made me smile :)

They are so cute!

Awww!! They're precious! Merry Christmas, xDD

Ok....normally bubble eyes kinda freak me out, but these are SOOPER cute! I loooooove that orange one. :wub:

I cant decide which is cuter ) i will make room for both ;0 lol congrats on your new additions :)

Ok....normally bubble eyes kinda freak me out, but these are SOOPER cute! I loooooove that orange one. :wub:

That's what I was thinking! Those are the cutest bubble eyes I've ever seen. I love the calico but I do agree--the 2 different colored bubbles are so adorable! Great finds! :heart

They are freaking adorable!!!!!!!! Sooooo tiny and cute :)

They are by far the nicest bubble eyes I have ever seen not from a breeder! They have really smooth backs and even bubbles.... great choice :)

Aww cool buble eyes I used to see them at my lfs but my lfs has been sold out of most of the goldfish

Now that is the cuties thing i have seen all day :heart

They are so cute! I love the calico :wub:

They are small and so cute. Congrats on your finds.

Awww! Two cuties! Have they got names yet?

:hoho Great Christmas presents! Pretty good stocking fillers if you ask me! :)santa

They are beautiful! :)

Thank you!

Wow so cute! I love the calico, look at that black!

Yeah who knows if the black will stay. There's some nice blue underneath and some bright orange. I think they are very young fish so it will be interesting to see how they develop!

how darling!! :heart :heart

Thanks Stakos. I fell for them immediately.

Ooo, they are very cute! Merry Christmas to you!

Thanks Shawn!

Ooh. They are beautiful, Niki!

What thought Christmas presents you are giving me! :rofl

Thanks Alex. I didn't know you were coming to visit and prying these bubble eyes from my cold dead hands. How exciting! Good luck getting past the snipers!

Edited by GreenTea

Oh my goodness. They are just adorable and beautiful. So perfectly shaped. I am just so jealous!

Cuteness overload!!! They've always reminded me of hamsters with their cheaks full of food. Thanks for sharing, I'm having a bad day and your beautiful babies just made me smile :)

Me too! Glad they make you smile. I love to watch them. They are very silly.

They are freaking adorable!!!!!!!! Sooooo tiny and cute :)

They are by far the nicest bubble eyes I have ever seen not from a breeder! They have really smooth backs and even bubbles.... great choice :)

Thank you. They were only a few dollars at the lfs. This place always has great goldfish. They have some good looking ranchu too but since I already have an oranda/ranchu tank I am hoping to get a "freaky eye" tank going - bubble eyes and maybe a moor.