Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Gcourtney

What so you think of petsmarts large goldfish

Alex, I would love to see that farm. I know they've been involved in some quality research. I think it was Ichthius who said that the Petsmart fish were imports. I apologize to him if I am wrong.

I will definitely let you know when I finally go there. It's called Pool Fisheries in Lonoke, AR, and produces the most feeders in the country.

As for the Petsmart imports, I don't know that you are wrong, and you are probably not. :)

I must admit i found some stunning bulldog looking Oranda crosses that i am in love with @ Petsmart lol.

I will put some picks up soon :)

Edited by RANCHU MASTER

With pet store fish it can be hit-and-miss, but I've never had problems there. In fact, I just got my first oranda there today! :D

My Quinn is from the $30 bin at psmart. He's my favorite goldfish :heart

I have inquired at my local petsmart and I know my location in Kingston, Ontario imports fancies from China. Avalon is from petsmart.

Arrival (1.5" tl);

8c753c313163726d9f977b5823344927.jpg

2.5 months later (foreground 3.25"tl);

152f64e8529d859ad30a89b44cc68204.jpg

She grows at the same pace as my other fish, though not as eloquently formed :P I've seen a video interview concerning a petsmart Oranda winning Best In Show somewhere...if you've got a good eye great things can happen!

Happy picking!